What started over 50 years ago, in Broomfield, Colorado, with a single gun case, Allen Company has grown into one of the premier brands in the outdoor industry. We passionately focus on developing high quality hunting, shooting, archery, and tactical gear with affordability. As outdoor enthusiasts, we understand your passion for what you do and are excited to be the brand you choose for your next adventure. Whether you take to the field or the range, our products are designed and tested by outdoor experts to ensure optimal performance at the highest level. Your experience is only limited by your gear—discover your potential with Allen Company. The Guardian Shooting and Safety Glasses by Allen are a great choice for those who want a good pair of safety glasses with a yellow lens. These safety glasses are made using a yellow, high-impact, polycarbonate lens that meets ANSI Z87+ ratings. The lenses are also anti-fog, U.V. and anti-scratch coated so that they last a long time. The frame is designed with a soft padded nose and temple so these glasses can be worn comfortably for long periods. The frame of the Guardian Safety Glasses has an adjustable hinge that can allow the frame to be adjusted vertically. The length of the frame can also be adjusted giving you the perfect fit.
- Impact Rating: Made with a yellow, high-impact, polycarbonate lens that meets ANSI Z87+ impact rating.
- Uses: Sport shooting and general safety.
- Comfort: Soft padded nose and temple.
- Anti-Fog: Lenses are coated with an anti-fog coating to help keep them from fogging up in colder climates or high humid areas.
- Anti-Scratch: Lenses have an anti-scratch coating to help protect them from becoming scratched over time.
- U.V. Coated: Lenses have a U.V. coating to help protect your eyes from damaging U.V. rays from the sun.
- Adjustable: Multiple settings so you can find the perfect fit.
*Note: In generic, unmarked packaging