What started over 50 years ago, in Broomfield, Colorado, with a single gun case, Allen Company has grown into one of the premier brands in the outdoor industry. We passionately focus on developing high quality hunting, shooting, archery, and tactical gear with affordability. As outdoor enthusiasts, we understand your passion for what you do and are excited to be the brand you choose for your next adventure. Whether you take to the field or the range, our products are designed and tested by outdoor experts to ensure optimal performance at the highest level. Your experience is only limited by your gear—discover your potential with Allen Company. The Aspect Shooting and Safety Glasses by Allen were designed to be comfortable to wear for extended periods. Features a vented foam forehead pad cushions on the frame along with padded nose and temple areas. These safety glasses are made using a clear, high-impact, polycarbonate lens that meets ANSI Z87+ ratings. The lenses are also anti-fog, U.V. and anti-scratch coated so that they last a long time.
- Impact Rating: Made with a clear, high-impact, polycarbonate lens that meets ANSI Z87+ impact rating.
- Uses: Great choice for sport shooters or anyone needing good eye protection.
- Comfort: Soft padded nose, temple, and forehead area.
- U.V. Coated: Lenses have a U.V. coating to help protect your eyes from damaging U.V. rays from the sun.
- Anti-Scratch: Lenses have an anti-scratch coating to help protect them from becoming scratched over time.
- Anti-Fog Coating: Lenses have an anti-fog coating to keep them from fogging up on colder days or high humid environments.
|Width (in; cm)||5.5; 13.97|
|Depth (in; cm)||5.5; 13.97|
|Height (in; cm)||2.2; 5.588|