The M2 Tactical shotgun is the lightweight shotgun of choice when the job demands reliability. The Benelli M2 Tactical model features the Ghost Ring sight, with back sight and front sight adjustable in height and transversely, threaded receiver with holes for fixing the rail. The magazine can hold up to 5 cartridges, plus one in the barrel.
- Inertia-Driven® System
- An Inertia-Driven® System shotgun is clean, reliable, and adjustment-free.
- Crio® System
- Benelli cryogenically treats barrels and choke tubes to increase pattern density.
- Crio® Choke Tubes
- Crio® Chokes IC, M and F.
- Ghost Ring Sights
- Drilled and Tapped Receiver
|Length of Pull (in)
|Drop at Heel (in)
|Drop at Comb (in)
|Drilled and Tapped
|Crio IC, M, F
|Overall Length (in)
|Average Weight (lbs)
|Minimum Recommended Load
|3-dram, 1 1/8 oz
Benelli’s Inertia Driven® system, developed in 1967, operates cleanly and reliably without adjustments.
Inertia Driven® is the original version of the best operating system ever devised. There are Inertia Driven® Benelli shotguns that have fired 500,000+ rounds and still function perfectly.
The proven system is…
- No adjusting, ever
- Consistent, reliable cycling, year after year
- Handles light field loads to 3-1/2-inch magnums
- Just 3 main parts: bolt body, inertia spring, and rotating bolt head
- Gas, smoke and burnt powder remain in the barrel
- Residue doesn’t enter the gun’s mechanism
- Remains cleaner than gas systems
- Steel locking lugs on a rotating bolt head
- Bolt head locks steel-to-steel with the barrel
- Lock becomes even tighter during firing
- Smaller mass of parts
- Quicker than other operating systems
- Operates more cleanly than gas-system guns
- Less time required for cleaning
- Benelli semi-auto shotguns are among the world’s lightest
- Balances as a fine game gun should
- No heavy components under the forend
With Crio® System barrels, you get denser patterns with 13.2% more pellets on target.
Cryogenically treating a barrel relieves stresses caused by hammer forging, creating a smoother and more uniform surface. Benelli Crio® barrels pattern better and they stay cleaner longer.
Why Freeze Barrels?
The Crio® System combines a barrel frozen to -300° F with a cryogenically treated, longer choke tube. Freezing the barrel…
- Relieves the stresses caused by hammer forging
- Creates an even-grained, slick surface
- Means less resistance against wads and shot
Better Shot Patterns
It’s easy to see the difference between the patterns of a cryogenically treated barrel and an untreated one. The Crio® System…
- Creates a uniform shot pattern
- Enables barrels to stay cleaner longer
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.