The 1301 is Beretta’s new gas operated semi-automatic shotgun designed for tactical use. Engineered to be ultra-reliable and easy to use, it has all the features that a modern tactical shotgun should offer—and more. And thanks to its compact size (barrel length: 18.5”), it is ideal for negotiating tight spaces as well as for being safely stored away when not needed.
Barrel Deep in Fore-End
- The barrel is set deep into the fore-end to ensure closeness to the supporting hand. This makes pointing more natural.
Trigger Guard and Oversized Safety
- The safety button is oversized and placed right at the trigger guard to ensure easy and positive use.
Fore-End Grip Checkering
- The fore-end is aggressively checkered for a secure and positive grip.
Front Blade Sight
- The sights on the 1301 Tactical are not an afterthought: they have been developed to be easily visible both indoors and outdoors under different lighting conditions. Also, the front sight is interchangeable, should the user prefer a different profile or material.
- The gas-operating system of the 1301 Tactical features a self-cleaning mechanism, meaning that this shotgun shoots as clean as a recoil-operated gun.
Ghost Ring Sight
- The solid rear “ghost-ring” sight ensures easy and intuitive pointing and target-acquisition even with both eyes open.
Oversized Bolt Release and Handle
- We have “supersized” the controls of the 1301 Tactical so that the shotgun may be easily operated without looking under most conditions.
- The Picatinny rail enables the easy attachment of a variety of sighting accessories without gunsmithing and without any modification to the shotgun.
- As a best-in-class tactical shotgun, the 1301 Tactical offers the possibility to attach a sling.
Standard Capacity Magazine
- The checkering on the pistol grip is crisp and aggressive; this shotgun may be easily operated without your hands slipping–even while wearing gloves.
Adjustable Length of Pull
- A spacer system makes it easy to modify the length of pull to suit most shooters’ body size and shooting style.
|Barrel Length (cm)||47|
|Lylium Proof Mark||Yes|
|Overall Length (in; mm)||37.8; 960|
Easy Operation, Plenty of Features
Right out of the box, the 1301 Tactical features an oversized charging handle, large textured bolt release and an oversized reversible safety button. This makes it easy to use under most weather or lighting conditions—your hands will always be able to positively and safely grip it and operate the controls. Also, the aggressive checkering on the fore-end and stock makes it easy to gain a secure grip even while wearing gloves. As far as sighting, the 1301 Tactical features a robust, protected ghost-ring system with an interchangeable front sight, giving the user the opportunity to adapt it to its intended use, whatever the conditions.
Easy Customization to Most Shooters’ Needs
Although perfect out of the box, this tactical shotgun is easily adaptable to most users’ needs, body type and shooting posture. The stock is adjustable for length of pull with provided spacers, so that you can ensure it will always come up naturally to your shoulder and point easily to where you are looking.
Drop and cast are adjustable as well. And for extra flexibility in customization and accessorization, the receiver offers a MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail, making it a snap to add tactical accessories without any gunsmithing or modification to the shotgun.
The integrated BLINK gas operating system, featuring a cross tube gas piston, allows the 1301 Tactical to cycle 36% faster than any other shotgun on the market.
This also makes it ideal for three-gun tactical competitions: when shooting the 1301 Tactical, you will simply and objectively have an edge over your competitors. And regardless of the use, with a 1301 Tactical you will always know that you have the best of Beretta to rely upon—with its unmatched 500 years of experience, passion and know-how.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.