The Beretta 92FS has been setting the standards for best military, police and tactical pistol for over a quarter century.
The reason is that it was designed–and has kept evolving–to be and remain the most accurate, durable and reliable semiauto handgun on the market. Easy to use, absolutely safe and delivering impressive firepower, it remains the sidearm of the US military and of allied forces the world over, as well as of countless police and law-enforcement agencies.
- 3 Dot Sights: The 92FS comes equipped with a 3-dot sighting system, which is possibly the most used and trusted by tactical and military shooters.
- Ambidextrous Safety: The safety-decocking lever of the 92FS is fully ambidextrous. Besides enabling easy use by right- and left-handed shooters, this features makes it possible to operate the control in different ways and under different tactical situations, such as during unholstering.
- Combat Trigger Guard: The trigger guard of the 92FS has been carefully developed optimized for combat and tactical shooting; it ergonomically supports the off-hand no matter the shooting style or combat stance.
- Disassembly Latch: The 92FS features an easy-to-operate disassembly latch, enabling easy field-stripping without any tools.
- External Hammer: The rounded external hammer of the 92FS offers all the advantages of a visible hammer, plus a sleek and snag-free profile.
- Non-Reflective Black Bruniton: The Bruniton finish on the 92FS offers two great advantages: it is durable, corrosion- and sweat-resistant, while not reflecting light even under a bright, scorching sun.
- Open Slide Design: The advantages of the open slide design of the 92FS are many. Besides shaving weight from the slide, it is legendary for its reliability, virtually eliminating many problems such as stove-piping.
- Red Loaded Chamber Indicator: This is yet another safety feature making the 92FS a favorite among tactical and combat pistol shooters: a color-coded indicator reliably shows whether the chamber is loaded.
- Reversible Magazine Release: The mag-release can be reversed for right- or left-handed use, as well as for different grips or shooting styles. This can be done by the user without any gunsmithing.
- Safety Decocker: The two-position safety lever also works as a decocker. When in the down position, it completely impedes any contact between the hammer and the firing pin, making carry safe and worry-free.
|Barrel Length (in; mm)||4.9; 125|
|Overall Height (in; mm)||5.4; 137|
|Overall Length (in; mm)||8.5; 217|
|Overall Width (in; mm)||1.5; 38|
|Sight Radius (in; mm)||6.1; 155|
|Weight Unloaded (oz; g)||33.3; 945|
Superior Reliability: The 92FS is a double/single-action semiauto pistol that employs an open-slide, short-recoil delayed locking-block system, which yields a faster cycle time and delivers exceptional accuracy and reliability. In particular, the open-slide design practically eliminates “stove-piping” and helps flawless cycling and feeding even after thousands and thousands of rounds. The recently-renewed contract with the US military speaks clear: when it comes to dependability even in some of the world’s most extreme conditions, the Beretta 92FS still has no match. Period.
Match-Grade Accuracy out of the Box: Regardless of the wonderful reputation it may have, the true test for a tactical pistol’s worth is at the shooting range. The 92FS consistently bests the US military requirement of a 10-shot group of 3” or less at 50 meters (just short of 55 yards). While this type of match-grade accuracy is impressive, it is no magic. At Beretta, we know that absolutely precise tolerances keep performance consistent shot after shot—which not only gives the 92FS its extraordinary accuracy, but it makes all factory parts interchangeable within the same model. Couple this to the ability to reliably feed every variety of commercial ammunition, and it is easy to understand why the 92FS remains the best pistol in its class.
Packed with Useful Tactical Features: This pistol offers a variety of tactical features that make it equally safe, easy to use and dependable. Its reversible magazine release lets you use either hand for tactical magazine changes, while its ambidextrous safety-decocker makes it flexible for right- or left-handed persons or for shooters trying out different gripping or shooting styles. Its Bruniton finish is highly resistant to sweat and corrosion, and after shooting, a tool-free disassembly latch makes it a snap to take the pistol apart for cleaning. These and countless other useful features make the 92FS the choice of military and police professionals all over the world, as well as individuals wanting the absolute best for sport.
|Distributor Product Number||J92F300|
|Beretta Italy Item Code||A564AD1P400005|
|Beretta USA Model Code||J92F300|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.