The 92X Full Size take the proven reliability of the venerable M9 Family to the next level. Incorporating new universal ergonomic features such as a standard straight backstrap profile frame with new flat and wraparound highly textured grips included to fit the majority of shooters needs out of the box. These features, combined with Combat Sights, enhanced fire control, and an extended magazine release result in an uncompromising pistol that aims for top performance ideal for competitive dynamic shooting and/or defensive purposes. The new 92X, the evolution of the 90 series family.
92X: Evolution of a Modern Classic
- With the 92X semiauto pistol, Beretta has created a coming-together of all of the most desireable features that today’s shooters prefer in a do-it-all pistol.
Bringing Modern Features to the 92X
- From the Vertec style thin grips and traditional style wraparounds, to the universal slide design which is convertible from safety-decocker (F) to decocker-only (G), from a beveled magazine well that enhances and speeds up mag changes to the oversized magazine-release, from a 3-slot built-in light rail to a dovetailed front sight enabling easy configuration at the end user level to a preferred sight picture and style, the 92X was designed to deliver the performance that modern shooters demand. In short, this do-it-all pistol was designed to be perfect for any use, and carry in any condition.
Vertec-Style Thin Grip for Instinctive Pointablity
- The Vertec style vertical grip of the 92X offers two very important benefits. Its vertical configuration enables shooters with smaller hands to find a more natural grip with the pistol as compared to a traditional 90 series, and when paired with our new rigid wraparound polymer grips also allows for proper fitment for large hands. This frame combined both with existing Vertec Grips and the newly designed 92X specific panels allows for the greatest level of end user frame configuration choice ever with a 90 series. All of this new choice available across the 92X Family line along with enhanced metal frame checkering means that the user interface of the 92X family is the most advanced ever on a 90 series.
Versatility and Easy Accessorization
- One of the most salient benefits of the 92X outside of the Vertec style frame is its universal slide, which is easily convertible from FS to G mode and features a Vertec configuration dovetail on all sizes. This means that the 92X’s safety lever can be used in a safety-decocker mode (FS) or it can be converted to perform a decocker-only (G) function for those who prefer this configuration. More versatility is also offered in the form of a removable front sight, for shooters who have a distinct preference in terms of sight picture, material or construction. In addition, a variety of accessorization options is possible thanks to the built-in 3-slot Picatinny rail located in front of the trigger guard, which enables the easy attachment of a variety of tactical lights, laser devices and more.
Easy to Use and Maintain
- The 92X was designed to be used in all situations. For this reason, Beretta has put a generous bevel at the magazine well, so that quick magazine changes may be performed quickly and easily with one hand, regardless of lighting conditions. Along the same lines, the magazine-release button is oversized, making it simple to use when seconds count even while wearing gloves. And the 92X is low-maintenance thanks to its proven 90 series design elements such as a Gen 3 locking block on the barrel, proven and highly functional magazine design, and intuitive tool-free disassembly. Whether it’s at the action pistol range, at home, for concealed carry, or at the range, the 92X will always give you the absolute best of Beretta’s centuries-old experience and long history serving the needs of shooters the world over.
|Grip Width (in)||1.5||Magazine Capacity||10|
|Rail||Yes||Safety||F – Decocking Safety|
|Slide Finish||Bruniton||Barrel Length (mm)||119|
|Sights||High Visiblity Red/Black||Sight Radius (in; mm)||6.1; 155|
|Overall Length (in; mm)||8.5; 211||Overall Height (in; mm)||5.4; 137|
|Overall Width (in; mm)||1.5; 38||Weight Unloaded (oz; g)||33.3; 945|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.