The A300 Outlander Camo DRT semiauto shotgun gives you advanced Beretta-quality features in a waterfowling shotgun at an unbeatable value. This kind of value for the price is what has made Beretta’s 300 line popular with millions of hunters and clay shooters worldwide–and with the A300, you truly get a lot of shotgun for the money.
With its 3” chamber, Mobilchoke barrel and self-cleaning piston, the A300 is there to get the job done with absolute precision and reliability–whether you go after ducks, geese, turkey, deer, upland birds or sporting clays.
- Mobil Chokes (3 chokes + key included)
- Only Four Major Components
- Reversible Safety
- Sleek Design
- Sling Attachements
|Barrel Length (cm)||71|
Adaptable to Your Size and Shooting Style
- One of the things you’ll appreciate about the A300 Outlander is the fact that you can easily adapt it to your measurements and shooting style. This shotgun gives you the possibility to customize the drop and cast of the stock by means of spacers that you can insert between the action and the pistol-grip. Also, the safety is reversible, making it a snap to adapt the A300 for a left-handed shooter.
Durable, Tough but Light
- The A300 is made of the proprietary steel blends that have made Beretta shotguns famous for their durability. The Mobilchoke barrel is designed to shrug off the pounding of heavy hunting loads, giving you a long-lasting tool that will work as hard as you need it to.
- But in spite of its toughness, the A300 is light, feels lively in the hands and easily follows your eyes to the target, thanks to the low-profile action. And its impeccable balance make it feel even lighter than its 7.25 lbs, meaning that this attractively-priced shotgun will give you premium shootability in spite of its unbeatable value.
Easy to Maintain
- This shotgun is the perfect embodiment of Beretta’s philosophy about maintenance: easy, quick and tool-free. The A300 Outlalander breaks down into four major components, making it simple to take apart and clean even under less-than-ideal field conditions.
- Also, the self-cleaning gas piston makes this shotgun shoot much cleaner than other actions, giving you more durability as well as less work keeping it in perfect shape even after a hard day at water’s edge. Overall, the A300 Outlander Camo Max4 is today’s best value in a waterfowling shotgun, and a worthy heir to Beretta’s legendary 300 line.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.