Hardwood out performs ordinary composite stocks. Like every Boyds gunstock, the At-One Adjustable Gunstock is constructed of top-grade laminated hardwood that’s dried to exacting specifications to ensure rigidity and stability. It’s also sealed with chemical-resistant finishes for long-lasting durability in all weather conditions.
At Boyds we use only top-grade hardwoods, because a hardwood stock performs! Every stock is dried to exacting specifications to ensure rigidity and stability, then sealed with chemical-resistant finishes for long-lasting durability and performance in all weather conditions.
Boyds stocks are engineered to perfectly fit the gun. They’re tight where they need to be tight, loose where they need to be loose for superior performance and improved accuracy you can measure.
Our engineers have continued to perfect manufacturing methods since 1981. That’s why you get far more gunstock for the money.
The revolutionary At-One™ Adjustable Gunstock from Boyds lets you custom fit your gun with the BRING-IT adjustable comb and butt pad.
The At-One Adjustable Gunstock, like every Boyds gunstock, is built to perform and made to last. And, it’s filled with the features that shooters and hunters want.
- Bring-It butt pad adjustment: At the push of a button (adjust from 12-1/2″ to 14″)
- Bring-It comb adjustment: At the push of a button (9/16″ adjustable range)
- Removable Lower Butt Stock & Sling Swivel: Choose the grip that fits your shooting style
- Single-point sling mount: Single-point rifle sling makes carrying your firearm easier than ever
- Lower butt stock: Lower butt stock protector guards against bumps and bruises
- Interchangeable Grip: Comes with a traditional, swept back pistol grip design. A thicker, more vertical target grip designed for prone shooting is sold separately
- Interchangeable Forearm: Comes with a traditional, sleek and slender standard forearm. A beaver-tail style, fat and flat target forearm is sold separately.
- Length of Pull: 12-1/2” – 14”
- Comb Travel: 9/16”
- Overall Length: 30-1/4” butt retracted; 31-3/4” butt extended
- Forearm Insert Width: Standard: 1-3/4” at rear, 1-7/16” at front
- Recoil Pad: 1/2” thick, over-molded rubber
- Weight: approximately 3 lbs
- Barrel Dimensions: Point A = 1 1/4″ and Point B = 1″
- Center to Center of Action Screws: 7 1/4″
- Over All Length of Part: 31″ Comes with Boyds’ 1/2″ Rubber Recoil Pad.
It is your responsibility to confirm the dimensions of your firearm with the supplied dimensions of our part. All finished parts have been CNC inlet to Boyds’ House Action. Variations may exist from firearm to firearm, minor fitting may be required to get that perfect fit to your firearm. Natural cosmetic imperfections such as minor knots, burls, heartwood, mineral lines or minor cosmetic fill work are not considered a defect.
This stock is designed for the Howa 1500 Short Action, with a factory Heavy Barrel Contour. The Weatherby Vanguard, S&W 1500, Mossberg 1500, and Interarms 1500 are some other known compatible models. Numerous other models have been manufactured using this action design. This stock can accommodate barrel contours up to the factory Varmint contour seen on the Weatherby Vanguard.