The quick road to fine shooting. Adding an affordable reflex sight to your Buck Mark pistol or rifle will be something you will enjoy instantly and, we know by experience, all the family will love it, too. This little sight is packed with advantages.
This is a great product for your Buck Mark pistol or just about any rimfire rifle. To get all the details watch the video below presented by the Browning product manager who worked to develop it.
*IMPORTANT: Some earlier versions of this sight had a Weaver-style rail attachment. Before purchasing, check the packaging to confirm that the sight you have fits the base on your firearm. The general rule is that “Weaver devices will fit on Picatinny rails, but Picatinny devices will not always fit on Weaver rails.”
- Rugged aluminum housing
- Four reticle patterns: Circle-Dot-Cross Reticle, 3 MOA Dot Reticle, Cross-Dot Reticle, Circle-Dot Reticle
- Seven-position brightness switch
- Fully multi-coated lens
- Unlimited eye relief
- Parallax set at 100 yards
- Hard anodized dark gray finish
- Field-of view: 15.7m/100m
- 2032 lithium battery included
- Ideal for rimfire rifles
- Current version mounts to a standard Picatinny style base*
|Field of View (m @ 100m)||15.7|