- High shooting 70/30 POI is ideal for trap
- Graco adjustable comb makes it easy to dial-in a perfect fit
- Gloss finish Grade II American walnut Monte Carlo stock
- Gold enhancement
- Three Position Trigger with one trigger shoe
- Inflex recoil pad
- Ivory bead sight and mid-bead
- Three extended Midas Grade choke tubes
- Ideal for trap
- Steel Receiver: Citori receivers are machined from steel for a long life and feature a durable, attractive blued or silver nitride finish.
- Inflex Technology: The Inflex recoil pad uses directional deflection to send the comb down and away from the face, reducing felt recoil for greater shooting comfort and allowing faster, more accurate follow-up shots.
- Three Position Trigger: The Three Position Trigger lets you set the trigger shoe in one of three positions to fine-tune finger-to-trigger reach. Includes one trigger shoe.
- Inertia Trigger: The time-honored inertia-style trigger uses recoil from the first shot to set the hammer for the next shot.
- Locking Bolt and Hinge Pin: The Citori features a heavy-duty, transverse-mounted, full-width tapered locking bolt that engages a full-width tapered recess in the rear barrel lugs. Tapering the bolt and recess allows the bolt to seat deeper, accommodating for wear. The hinge pin extends across the width of the receiver for maximum strength.
- Hammer and Hammer Ejectors: For positive primer ignition, Citori hammers are driven by powerful coil mainsprings. The convenient barrel selector allows you to choose which barrel fires on the first pull of the single trigger, and the second pull fires the remaining barrel. Ejectors are activated by a sharp hammer blow for more positive ejection than the push imparted by competitors’ ejectors. The automatic ejectors eject fired hulls when the breech is opened and elevate unfired shells for easy removal.
- Chrome Chambers: All Citori shotguns feature chrome chambers for increased durability and corrosion resistance.
- Point of Impact: CXT models feature a 70/30 POI that is more suited to trap, where targets rise. The higher POI allows the target to be visible when the trigger is pulled.
- Adjustable Comb: Graco adjustable comb makes it easy to dial-in a perfect fit
- Steel Shot Performance: Browning has long been at the forefront of dependable steel shot performance and durability.
- Total Barrel Dynamics: The concept of Total Barrel Dynamics covers every aspect of the barrel that contributes to overall shotgun performance.
- Vectorpro: Lengthening forcing cones is a popular and expensive aftermarket practice done to increase shot pattern performance, but comes standard on 12 gauge Citori models.
- Invector Plus: The Invector-Plus system offers the most consistent, reliable tightening of any system ever. Standard on 12 gauge Citori models.
- Back-Bored Technology: Optimal bore diameter specifications maximize shot velocity and shot pattern performance.
|Stock Material||Black Walnut||Stock Finish||Gloss|
|Recoil Pad||Inflex 2, Large||Drop at Comb (in)||1 13/16|
|Drop at Heel (in)||2 1/4||Length of Pull (in)||14 3/8|
|Receiver Material||Steel||Receiver Finish||Polished Blued|
|Trigger Guard Material||Steel||Trigger Guard Finish||Polished Blued|
|Trigger Guard Engraving||None||Trigger Material||Alloy|
|Trigger Finish||Gold Plated||Barrel Material||Steel|
|Barrel Finish||Polished Blued||Chamber Finish||Chrome Plated Chamber|
|Rib Width (in)||1/4 – 3/8||Front Sight||Ivory Bead|
|Choke System||Invector-Plus Midas||Chokes Included||Full, Improved Modified, Modified|
|Choke Wrench Included||T-Wrench||Overall Length (in)||47|
|Weight||8 lbs 10 oz||Wood Grade||Grade II|
|Dura Touch Finish||No||Checkering||Cut 18 LPI|
|Sling Swivel Studs||None|
The Leading Over and Under for Generations
Today’s Citori over and under line-up includes the original, legendary Citori (with many proven models and configurations) and the new 725 version (with low profile receiver, mechanical triggers and Invector-DS). Which one is right for you? No over and under has more fans than the original Citori and it continues to reign supreme in top performance and incredible durability. The 725 offers a new level of “One With The Gun” handling finesse that sets a new bar for the competition to shoot for.
Citori. A perfect blend of beauty and performance.
The Citori is more than a shotgun, it is the quintessential representative of the quality of the Browning brand. Wood-to-metal fit is paramount on the Citori and with tight, consistent junctions it doesn’t disappoint. Action components are machined to exacting tolerances, heat-treated for greater strength and fitted using the traditional lampblack-and-file method to ensure the precise fit of critical components prior to being assembled to the action. It is this extreme level of craftsmanship that leads to the dependable function, impeccable looks, championship performance and respect from both Citori owners and the competition alike.
We challenge you to take any Citori from the rack and you’ll see the same high level of fit and finish on every gun. Open and close the action and throw it to your shoulder. Sight down the barrels. Only then will you fully understand why the Citori has gained its reputation as the finest over and under shotgun available in the world.
Hammers and Ejectors
Hammers are powered by powerful coil-type mainsprings for positive primer ignition. The convenient barrel selector allows the shooter to choose which barrel fires on the first pull of the single trigger, and the second pull fires the remaining barrel. Ejectors are activated by a sharp hammer blow for more positive ejection than the push imparted by competitors’ ejectors. The automatic ejectors eject fired shells when the breech is opened and elevate unfired shells for easy removal.
Locking Bolt and Hinge Pin
The Citori utilizes a transverse-mounted, full-width tapered locking bolt. The tapered locking bolt engages a full-width tapered recess in the rear barrel lugs. The taper allows the bolt to seat deeper over the years. The hinge pin extends from one side of the receiver to the other for maximum strength. It’s the reason people say a Citori wears in, not out.
All Citori shotguns feature chrome-plated chambers that resist the toll thousands of shells can take on lesser quality guns. Corrosion resistance is also greatly improved.
Triple Trigger System
All Sporting Clays, XT and XS Series Citori shotguns come equipped with the Triple Trigger™ system, which allows the shooter to fine tune the length of pull and switch between a wide checkered, a narrow smooth and a wide smooth canted trigger shoe.
12 and 20 gauge Citori shotguns feature Back-Bored Technology.
12 and 20 gauge Citori shotguns include the interchangeable Invector-Plus™ choke tube system. 28 gauge and .410 bore Citori shotguns include the Standard Invector™ system.