The Browning Tactical Hunter is a hard-working hunting knife with a little bit of tactical design. The ball bearing flipper assisted opening means this knife will open quickly and smoothly, securely locking into the liner. This is a valuable advantage when you find yourself in a jam where a one-handed deploy from the pocket can be a lifesaver.
- 9Cr14MoV Stainless Steel: A tough imported alloy with impressive edge retention and great corrosion resistance
- Modified Drop Point Blade Profile: Hunting blade profiles are designed to field dress game animals and perform other chores around camp
- Anti-Skid Grooves: Anti-skid grooves, or jimping, are notches or grooves cut into the spine of a blade or handle to provide improved control and grip on a knife beyond the bolster.
- Machined stainless steel with Mossy Oak® Bottomland® camo handle scales
- Lanyard eyelet
- Ball-bearing and flipper assisted opening
- Ambidextrous thumb stud and pocket clip
|Blade Decoration||Browning Logo: Buckmark|
|Lock Type||Liner lock|
|Handle Features||Lanyard Hole|
|Overall Length (in)||7 3/4|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.