When this case is closed, you win big. This heavy-duty case has the right amount of high density closed cell foam to keep your shotgun above water in case it makes its way overboard. That’s not all, when hunting from a boat, your shotgun is protected from the spray that always comes in when getting to your spot on the best (usually the windiest) days for hunting. Add to this the great protection it offers overall and the rugged fabric which will keep on protecting year after year. Browning floater cases are inexpensive insurance for your shotgun, giving you a protective, water-resistant case that will give you the affordable peace of mind you are after.
- Heavy-duty 600 denier polyester shell fabric with water-resistant PVC clear coat
- Reinforced muzzle cap
- Sturdy nylon web handles, detachable shoulder strap and hang loop
- High-density closed cell foam padding keeps case and contents afloat if dropped overboard
- Smooth-faced polyester lining
- Zipper closure with hook and loop closure on end flap
- Accessory pocket with hook and loop closure
|Exterior Length (in)||54||Exterior Width (in)||8.5|
|Exterior Depth (in)||2||Handle||Web|
|Closure||Zipper||Interior Material||Brushed Tricot|
|Padding||Closed Cell Foam||Pockets||Yes|
|Color||Major Brown||Weight||1 lb 0 oz|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.