The BT10 V8 Atlas Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via a low profile two screw clamp assembly.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components. Available in black only.
Selected for SOCOM MK14 MOD 2. NSN 1005-01-601-000
- UHMW components used for smooth tracking
- Preload on Pan and Cant can be tightened by means of the knurled knob
- Picatinny Rail Mount interface by either standard machine screw fastener based clamp or optional ARMS 17S lever mount
Independent, intentional and non-orientated leg positioning allows either hand to move leg into any of the five leg positions
- Solid leg positions allows shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
- Non-orientated leg length adjustment done by either hand: Outer leg slides on the Inner leg locating on any of five positions ¾” apart
- Optional 3” Leg Extensions to increase height
- Soft, durable Standard Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
- Optional interchangeable Ski and Raider Cleat feet easily swapped in the field with the press of a stainless steel plunger with a bullet tip
- Optional mounting systems available for Accuracy International and Sako rifles
- Proudly Designed, Engineered, Machined & Assembled in America
|Height Range (in)||4.8 – 9.1|
|Height at 90 Degrees (in)||6.83|
|Preloaded Pan (Degrees)||30|
|Preloaded Cant (Degrees)||30|
|Position Button Diameter (in)||0.36|
|Leg Position Angles (Degrees)||0, 45, 90, 135, 180|
|Footprint (in)||8 – 11|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.