The 110 Folding Hunter knife is classic and traditional favorite. The knife features brass bolsters with genuine Crelicam™ ebony handle scales, and a razor sharp clip point, 3 3/4″ (9.5 cm), 420HC stainless steel blade. Securely lock in the open position with the lock back design. It folds down to a convenient 4 7/8″ (12.4 cm) when closed and comes with a genuine leather sheath so that it can be carried on your belt. The knife was designed for hunting but is perfect for any task requiring a large folding knife.
- 420HC Steel
- This is Buck’s standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels. Add our exclusive heat-treat process and you have a very user-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability. You also have a blade that is easy to resharpen. For best performance we harden to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
- The crescent tip makes the blade thinner with a sharper point. This shape provides good control for detail work and cutting in tight places. It is also well suited for intentional punctures like new holes in your belt, etc. While the point of the blade is effective for detail work, it’s not as strong as the thicker points on drop points and skinners.
- Crelicam™ Genuine Ebony
- Buck Knives is excited to partner with Taylor Guitars, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of premium acoustic guitars, and take part in their efforts using a sustainable supply model for genuine ebony handles on some of our key heritage products. Ebony wood was originally introduced on the 110 and 112 models in the 1960’s, but in the 1990’s, federal regulations on endangered woods led Buck to utilize a resin treated wood. Harvested under Taylor’s thriving conservation project. Buck now employs the use of ebony, a natural material with beautiful grain patterns that provides customers with a nearly indestructible knife handle.
- Lockback folding knives have a mechanism that lock the blade in the open position, activated by opening the blade all the way. A lock back gets its name from a rocker (rocking lock bar) partially visible on top of the knife. Opening the blade causes the rocker to lock against the blade so it locks open. Pushing down on the rocker on top of the handle releases it and enables the user to close the blade. Lockbacks require two hand closing, though some are one hand openers.
- Paul Bos Heat Treat
- We are known for our blades. Buck Knives is a market leader in edge retention thanks to our steel selections and heat treat process pioneered by industry famous, Paul Bos, whose heat treating system has proven to be the best in the business. Each blade is put through a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test. It is then tempered to the appropriate Rockwell Hardness through a heating, freezing, and reheating system. This gives you longer edge life, ease of resharpening, and a blade that will not fail you.
- Made in the USA
- At Buck, we are proud that this knife is made in the USA. The materials and workmanship involved in creating your knife will be done with the utmost care and will be free of defects.
- Forever Warranty
- We warranty each and every Buck knife to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and we will repair or replace with a new knife, at our option, any Buck knife that is defective. Buck Knives does not warrant its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
- Includes imported, genuine, black leather knife sheath
|Blade Length (cm)
|Blade Thickness (in)
|420 HC Stainless Steel
|Crelicam™ genuine ebony w/ brass bolsters
|Black, leather sheath
|Closed Length (in; cm)
|Weight (oz; g)
*Please note: When we make handles out of natural produces, you will find nature’s own “brandmarks.” In most cases, these markings are not flaws rather nature’s design. Colors and marking will vary from handle to handle. Each one will have its own personality and distinctive look, unlike handles created from man-made materials.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.