Modern and elite, the 110 Hunter Sport is a Pro EDC version of the 110 Folding Hunter. While possessing many of the traditional features of the classic 110 Folding Hunter, the 110 Hunter Sport is more lightweight and constructed via bolt assembly with Torx screw over standard rivet assembly. The Sport also offers a newly designed, deep carry pocket clip. By utilizing an anodized aluminum frame and OD green canvas Micarta® handle scales, the 110’s weight is reduced without compromising its quality and durability. To provide the ultimate performance, the Hunter Sport boasts a clip point, S30V stainless steel blade with dual thumbstuds for easy, one-hand opening.
- One Handed Opening
- Has a thumb stud, blade hole or other feature to facilitate one-hand use. Some models are one-hand opening and one-hand closing as well.
- S30V Steel
- This advanced steel, S30V, contains carbon as well as high amounts of Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium. This steel combines fantastic edge retention and high ductility combined with corrosion resistance. Double tempered – it can be hardened to a Rockwell hardness of RC 59.5-61.
- The crescent tip makes the blade thinner with a sharper point. This shape provides good control for detail work and cutting in tight places. It is also well suited for intentional punctures like new holes in your belt, etc. While the point of the blade is effective for detail work, it’s not as strong as the thicker points on drop points or skinners.
- Micarta is known for its strength and durability and is nearly impervious to weather, oils, and solvents, making it slip resistant in wet conditions
- Lockback folding knives have a mechanism that lock the blade in the open position, activated by opening the blade all the way. A lock back gets its name from a rocker (rocking lock bar) partially visible on top of the knife. Opening the blade causes the rocker to lock against the blade so it locks open. Pushing down on the rocker on top of the handle releases it and enables the user to close the blade. Lockbacks require two hand closing, though some are one hand openers.
- Paul Bos Heat Treat
- We are known for our blades. Buck Knives is a market leader in edge retention thanks to our steel selections and heat treat process pioneered by industry famous, Paul Bos, whose heat treating system has proven to be the best in the business. Each blade is put through a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test. It is then tempered to the appropriate Rockwell Hardness through a heating, freezing, and reheating system. This gives you longer edge life, ease of resharpening, and a blade that will not fail you.
- Made in the USA
- At Buck, we are proud that this knife is made in the USA. The materials and workmanship involved in creating your knife will be done with the utmost care and will be free of defects.
- Forever Warranty
- We warranty each and every Buck knife to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and we will repair or replace with a new knife, at our option, any Buck knife that is defective. Buck Knives does not warrant its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
|Knife Type||Folding||Blade Type||Clip|
|Blade Length (cm)||9.5||Blade Thickness (in)||0.120|
|Blade Material||S30V Steel||Blade Finish||Satin; Black Nitride Coated Thumbstuds|
|Handle||Anodized Aluminum Handle w/ Torx Screws and OD Green Canvas Micarta® inlays||Carry System||Deep pocket clip w/ Cerakote® coating|
|Closed Length (in; cm)||4.875; 15.9||Weight (oz; g)||4.6; 132|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.