An EDC knife based on an American classic, the 110 Folding Hunter, the 110 slim possesses the same traditional features but sports a more modern look. The deep carry pocket clip is added based on the overwhelming customer demand and allows for quick and easy access in any situation. The 8.625″ knife folds down to 4.875″ when closed for easy carry. With easy one-handed opening, the 420HC stainless steel blade provides supreme edge retention and is finished with Buck’s Adcanced Edge 2x Blade Technology. To decrease the weight and thickness, the heavy bolster and handles are replaced with lightweight molded nylon while still maintaining the same quality and rigidity of the original 110.
- One Handed Opening
- Has a thumb stud, blade hole or other feature to facilitate one-hand use. Some models are one-hand opening and one-hand closing as well.
- 420HC Steel
- This is Buck’s standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels. Add our exclusive heat-treat process and you have a very user-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability. You also have a blade that is easy to resharpen. For best performance we harden to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
- The crescent tip makes the blade thinner with a sharper point. This shape provides good control for detail work and cutting in tight places. It is also well suited for intentional punctures like new holes in your belt, etc. While the point of the blade is effective for detail work, it’s not as strong as the thicker points on drop points and skinners.
- Lockback folding knives have a mechanism that lock the blade in the open position, activated by opening the blade all the way. A lock back gets its name from a rocker (rocking lock bar) partially visible on top of the knife. Opening the blade causes the rocker to lock against the blade so it locks open. Pushing down on the rocker on top of the handle releases it and enables the user to close the blade. Lockbacks require two hand closing, though some are one hand openers.
- Paul Bos Heat Treat
- We are known for our blades. Buck Knives is a market leader in edge retention thanks to our steel selections and heat treat process pioneered by industry famous, Paul Bos, whose heat treating system has proven to be the best in the business. Each blade is put through a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test. It is then tempered to the appropriate Rockwell Hardness through a heating, freezing, and reheating system. This gives you longer edge life, ease of resharpening, and a blade that will not fail you.
- Made in the USA
- At Buck, we are proud that this knife is made in the USA. The materials and workmanship involved in creating your knife will be done with the utmost care and will be free of defects.
- Forever Warranty
- We warranty each and every Buck knife to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and we will repair or replace with a new knife, at our option, any Buck knife that is defective. Buck Knives does not warrant its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
|Knife Type||Folding||Blade Type||Clip|
|Blade Length (cm)||9.53||Blade Thickness (in)||0.120|
|Blade Material||420 HC Stainless Steel||Blade Finish||Tumbled|
|Handle||Black glass filled nylon||Carry System||Stainless Steel removable and reversible pocket clip|
|Overall Length (in)||8.625||Closed Length (in; cm)||4.875; 12.4|
|Weight (oz; g)||7.2; 205|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.