A streamlined, framelock folder that is both capable and classy, the Odessa is the perfect choice for an EDC knife. Dual thumbstuds allow for easy, ambidextrous one-hand open and the freamlock secures the blade while in use. An elegant stainless steel handle gives this knife a modern appeal, while the drop point blade is capable of handling the day to day.
- One Handed Opening
- Has a thumb stud, blade hole or other feature to facilitate one-hand use. Some models are one-hand opening and one-hand closing as well.
- Drop Point
- This blade is full bellied with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks. The top of the blade drops down toward the tip, which minimizes accidental punctures. The drop point blade is strong and versatile.
- Frame Lock
- A frame lock function like a liner lock, but the locking mechanism is a section of the handle “freame” – on the side of the knife. The “frame lock” is a channeled lock arm that moves inward to lock against the blade when the knife is opened. Pushing outward releases it from its “locked position” so the user can close the blade. Benefits are fewer moving parts and lighter weight. Frame locks are typically 1-hand open, 1-hand close.
- Flipper Knife
- A flipper knife opens by engaging the tab on the top of the knife with your index finger for rapid deployment.
- Forever Warranty
- We warranty each and every Buck knife to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and we will repair or replace with a new knife, at our option, any Buck knife that is defective. Buck Knives does not warrant its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
|Knife Type||Folding||Blade Type||Drop Point|
|Blade Length (cm)||7.9||Blade Thickness (in)||0.11|
|Blade Material||7Cr Stainless Steel||Blade Finish||Satin|
|Handle||Stainless Steel||Carry System||Pocket Clip|
|Weight (oz; g)||4.9; 138.9|
*Please note: When we make handles out of natural products, you will find nature’s own “brandmarks.” In most cases, these markings are not flaws, rather nature’s own design. Colors and markings will vary from handle to handle. Each one will have its own personality and distinctive look unlike handles created from man-made materials.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.