A sleek, framelock folder that is the perfect choice for everyday carry. The 264 Cavalier pocket knife features a gray anodized aluminum handle with a carbon fiber inlay and a blue fastener. This slim knife utilizes ball bearing technology and a blade flipper for a smooth, seamless opening. A stonewashed finish, stainless steel pocket clip adds carry convenience.
- One Handed Opening
- Has a thumb stud, blade hole or other feature to facilitate one-hand use. Some models are one-hand opening and one-hand closing as well.
- Drop Point
- This blade is full bellied with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks. The top of the blade drops down toward the tip, which minimizes accidental punctures. The drop point blade is strong and versatile.
- Ball Bearing Knife Technology
- Ball bearing knives are designed for smooth and efficient opening with a reduction in friction for rapid blade deployment.
- Frame Lock
- A frame lock function like a liner lock, but the locking mechanism is a section of the handle “freame” – on the side of the knife. The “frame lock” is a channeled lock arm that moves inward to lock against the blade when the knife is opened. Pushing outward releases it from its “locked position” so the user can close the blade. Benefits are fewer moving parts and lighter weight. Frame locks are typically 1-hand open, 1-hand close.
- Carbon Fiber
- An extremely strong, lightweight material that is resistant to heat, cold, chemicals, impact, and other abuse. The high strength to low weight qualities make carbon fiber well suited for knife handles.
- Forever Warranty
- We warranty each and every Buck knife to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and we will repair or replace with a new knife, at our option, any Buck knife that is defective. Buck Knives does not warrant its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
|Knife Type||Folding||Blade Type||Drop Point|
|Blade Length (cm)||9.1||Blade Thickness (in)||0.110|
|Blade Material||7Cr17 Steel||Blade Finish||Stonewash|
|Handle||Anodized Aluminum w/ Carbon Fiber Inlays||Carry System||Stainless Steel Stonewash Pocket Clip|
|Closed Length (in; cm)||4.5; 11.4||Weight (oz; g)||2.8; 80|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.