The large BuckLite Max II is perfect for hunting or as a general outdoor knife. The ergonomic handle is constructed out of Dynaflex® rubber for superior grip, performance, and light weight. There is jimping on the spine for added control when doing detailed work. This knife features full tang construction for added strength and reliability. The drop point blade has been tumbled finished, for a less porous, improved corrosion resistance. Buck advanced Edge2x blade technology has been applied to the blade resulting in insane sharpness out of the box. Comes with a heavy-duty, black polyester sheath.
- This is Buck’s standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromiun stainless steels. Add our exclusive heat-treat process and you have a very user friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability. You also have a blade that is easy to resharpen. For best performance we harden to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
- This blade is full bellied with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks. The top of the blade drops down toward the tip, which minimizes accidental punctures. The drop point blade is strong and versatile.
- The tang is the unsharpened portion of the blade that extends into the handle material. This knife features a full tang that runs the length of the handle giving the knife a continuous structure resulting in a strong, reliable knife, perfect for heavy duty tasks.
Made in the USA
- At Buck, we are proud that this knife is made in the USA. The materials and workmanship involved in creating your knife will be done with the utmost care and will be free of defects.
Paul Bos Heat Treat
- We are known for our blades. Buck Knives is a market leader in edge retention thanks to our steel selections and heat treat process pioneered by industry famous Paul Bos, whose heat treating system has proven to be the best in the business. Each blade is put trhough a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test. It is then tempered to the appropriate Rockwell Hardness through a heating, freezing, and reheating system. This gives you longer edge life, ease of resharpening, and a blade that will not fail you.
- We warranty each and every Buck knife to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and we will repair or replace with a new knife, at our option, any Buck knife that is defective. Buck Knives does not warrant its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
|Blade||Tumbled 420HC Stainless Steel, Drop Point|
|Blade Thickness (in)||0.110|
|Blade Length (cm)||10.2|
|Overall Length (in; cm)||8 7/8; 22.5|
|Weight (oz; g)||4.7; 133.2|
|Carry System||Imported Black Heavy-duty Polyester|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.