The classic 102 Woodsman® is a true hunting knife, designed with a fine clip blade perfect for fish and small game. Features include full tang construction, a finger guard integrated into the blade, thumb grip ridges, and a deep choil. Overall length: 7 3/4″ (19.7 cm). Includes a genuine, leather sheath. Imported sheath.
- Made in the USA
- Proudly made in the USA with the utmost care to ensure the best materials and workmanship.
- BOS Heat Treated 420HC Steel
- Each blade is put through a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test.
- Smooth Black Phenolic Handle
- Aluminum Bolster and Guard
- Imported Genuine Leather Sheath
- Lifetime Warranty
- We warranty each Buck knife to be free from defects and workmanship for the life of the knife.
|Blade Style||Clip Point||Blade Edge||Standard|
|Blade Length (cm)||10.20||Blade Thickness (in; mm)||0.12; 3.05|
|Blade Steel||420HC||Hardness (HRC)||Standard|
|Blade Finish/Coating||Polished||Handle Material||Phenolic|
|Handle Thickness (in; cm)||~0.6; 1.5||Handle Color||Black|
|Lanyard Hole||No||Overall Length (in; cm)||7.75; 19.7|
|Weight (oz; g)||2.60; 73.70||Sheath Type||Leather Black|
|Clip Type||Belt Loop||Sheath Weight (oz; g)||<3.5; 100|
|MOLLE Compatible||No||Glass Breaker||No|
The Classic 100 Series
The symbol of quality and durability for more than a century
The Buck 100 series fixed blade knives have provided generations of sportsmen and women with a solid, refined, and safe way to proces game in the field and get food on the table.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.