New XTR Signature Rings were designed for the tactical shooter. They deliver plenty of holding power, with less weight.
- Unique, self-centering, dual steel clamps with full cross-through connection assure proper center on any width Picatinny rail, while adding extra strength
- Revolutionary Pos-Align® Inserts technology, in a tactical ring configuration
- Pos-Align Inserts guarantee perfect centering and maximum scope-to-ring contact for tremendous gripping power without damaging the scope finish
- Lets you virtually sight in your gun without moving the scope adjustments
- Corrects misalignment caused by off-center receiver holes
- Corrects for bases or rings being slightly off-center
- No need for expensive tapered bases or shimming for thousand-yard shooting
- Rugged, robust aluminum tactical rings save weight and mount on any Picatinny and most Weaver style rails
- Each ring set includes one set of the +/- 0 MOA concentric, one set each of the +/-5 MOA and +/-10 MOA, and two sets of the +/-20 MOA. With these inserts, it is possible to make 0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 or 40 MOA of cant in the scope mount.
|Exact Height (in)||0.78|
Pos-Align Inserts guarantee perfect centering and maximum scope-to-ring contact, so you get all the clarity, sharpness, and brightness your optic can deliver.
Virtually sight in your gun without moving the scope adjustments
Corrects any misalignment caused by receiver holes drilled off-center
Corrects for bases or rings being slightly off center
Makes expensive tapered bases or shimming for thousand-yard shooting a thing of the past
Burris Signature Rings have been perennial best sellers for Burris, for very good reasons: the Pos-Align Inserts not only stop damage to the scope finish, they solve all sorts of alignment issues, and make it easy to get a good zero.
The XTR Signature Rings are the tactical version. They’re beefier, with six clamping screws per ring, and strong steel bases that self-center on Weaver and Picatinny rails. They feature Pos-Align Inserts – so you get easy adjustments and scope protection, like all Signature Rings.
Can I Cant?
In order to maximize your scope’s internal elevation adjustments, most long range shooters will use a tapered or canted base. Starting with a standard 20 MOA canted base means that you get an extra 20 MOA of elevation adjustment in your scope — it’s like getting a head start in your race out to 1000 yards and beyond.
You can use the XTR Signature Rings to cant your scope, but with a lot more flexibility and adjustment than you would get with a tapered base. The XTR Signature Rings come with offset inserts in 5 MOA, 10 MOA and 20 MOA. These inserts allow you to adjust your cant 5 MOA at a time, up to a whopping 40 MOA of maximum elevation gain (by combining both included sets of 20 MOA inserts).
That will save your scope’s internal elevation for in-field adjusting and make dialing in those longer range shots much easier.
The XTR Signature ring inserts can be rotated to any angle, which gives you an infinite number of adjustments. Zeroing your scope is now more accurate, easier, and more precise than ever before.
You can rotate the front, rear, or both, sets of Pos-Align Inserts to get the exact point of impact you need. A small rotation can push the scope in any direction you need.
The XTR Signature Rings are sold with a booklet with detailed instructions.
Note: Stock pictures used and actual product may not look exactly as shown.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product