The feature-packed AR Optics 1-4×24 gives you the features you need to outfit your AR with a capable and fast-deploying optic.
Available in the second focal plane (SFP) Drop Zone-223 with holds out to 600 yards.
Exposed turrets allow you to dial for windage and elevation adjustments quickly and accurately, and the Throw Down PCL makes magnification changes almost instant. The IPX7 waterproof rating and fully multi-coated optics make this an outstanding value, and its compact size make it perfect use with offset irons or red dot sight.
- Fully Multi Coated
- Multiple layers of anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces deliver bright, high-contrast images.
- Fully-Multi Coated Optics deliver crisp images in every lighting condition.
- Features a Throw Down PCL power change lever that you can set to two different heights, making these scopes as customizable as the rifles you mount them on.
- Bushnell Lifetime Ironclad Warranty
- The Ironclad Warranty is a full lifetime warranty that covers the lifetime of this Product – requires no registration and is fully transferable.
- Drop Zone-223 Ballistic Reticle
- Scope equipped with the Drop Zone-223 ballistic reticle are designed to be sighted-in at 100 yes, and provide aiming points in the shape of a dot every 100 yds, out to 500 yds. In addition, the top of the reticle’s bottom post (located below the 4th dot)represents a holdover point for a shot at 600 yds.
- The Drop Zone 223 reticle is calibrated for use with 223 Rem/5.56 ammunition loaded with 55-62 grain bullets.
|Focal Plane||Second||Reticle||DropZone 223 SFP|
|UltraWide Band Coating||Yes||EXO Barrier||No|
|ED Prime Glass||No||Eye Relief (in; mm)||3.5; 88.9|
|Side Focus||No||Adjustable Objective||No|
|Magnification Min||1x||Magnification Max||4|
|Objective Lens (mm)||40||Low Mag FOV (ft @ 100 yds)||112|
|High Mag FOV (ft @ 100 yds)||27||Elevation Turret||Exposed, Non-Locking, MIL-Based|
|Elevation Adjustment (MOA; MIL)||120; 34.9||Windage Turret||Exposed, Non-Locking, MIL-Based|
|Windage Adjustment (MOA; MIL)||120; 34.9||Travel Per Rotation (MIL)||6|
|Tube Diameter||30mm||Length (in; mm)||9.4; 238.7|
|Tube Mounting Length (mm)||146||Weight (oz; g)||18; 510|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.