The feature-packed AR Optics 1-4×24 gives you the features you need to outfit your AR with a capable and fast-deploying optic.
Available in the second focal plane (SFP) Drop Zone-223 with holds out to 600 yards.
Exposed turrets allow you to dial for windage and elevation adjustments quickly and accurately, and the Throw Down PCL makes magnification changes almost instant. The IPX7 waterproof rating and fully multi-coated optics make this an outstanding value, and its compact size make it perfect use with offset irons or red dot sight.
- Fully Multi Coated
- Multiple layers of anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces deliver bright, high-contrast images.
- Fully-Multi Coated Optics deliver crisp images in every lighting condition.
- Features a Throw Down PCL power change lever that you can set to two different heights, making these scopes as customizable as the rifles you mount them on.
- Bushnell Lifetime Ironclad Warranty
- The Ironclad Warranty is a full lifetime warranty that covers the lifetime of this Product – requires no registration and is fully transferable.
- Drop Zone-223 Ballistic Reticle
- Scope equipped with the Drop Zone-223 ballistic reticle are designed to be sighted-in at 100 yes, and provide aiming points in the shape of a dot every 100 yds, out to 500 yds. In addition, the top of the reticle’s bottom post (located below the 4th dot)represents a holdover point for a shot at 600 yds.
- The Drop Zone 223 reticle is calibrated for use with 223 Rem/5.56 ammunition loaded with 55-62 grain bullets.
|Reticle Type||Second Focal Plane||Reticle||DropZone 223 MOA Based|
|Light Management System||Standard||Glass Type||Standard|
|Lens Coating||Fully-Multi Coated, Ultra Wide Band||Eye Relief (in)||3.5|
|Diopter Type||Fast Focus||Parallax Adjustment||None|
|Parallax Free Distance (yd)||100|
|Min Magnification||1x||Max Magnification||4x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||24||Low Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||112|
|High Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||27||Elevation Turret Style||Exposed|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL)||34.9||Elevation Adjustment Value per Click (MIL)||0.1|
|Elevation Clicks per Rotation||60||Windage Turret Style||Exposed|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MIL)||34.9||Windage Adjustment Value per Click (MIL)||0.1|
|Windage Clicks per Rotation||60|
|Locking Dial||No||Zero Stop||No|
|Indexable Turret||Yes||Indexing Type||Set Screw|
|External Rotation Indicator||Yes||Illumination Control||N/A|
|Locking Illumination||N/A||Auto-Shutoff (hrs)||N/A|
|Throw Lever||Integrated||Nightvision Compatible Illumination||No|
|Motion Sensor Capabilities||No||Electronic Reticle Leveler||No|
|Form Factor||Low Power Variable Optic||Mount Type||(2) 30mm Rings (Sold Seperately)|
|Water Resistance||IPX7||Fogproof||Nitrogen Purged|
|Battery Life (hrs)||N/A||Weight (oz)||18|
|Overall Length (in; cm)||~9.4; 23.6||Front Mounting Length (in; cm)||~2; 5.1|
|Rear Mounting Length (in; cm)||~2; 5.1||Total Mount Length (in; cm)||~5.8, 13.3|
|Objective Housing Length (in; cm)||~0.5; 1.2||Objective Housing Height (in; cm)||~1.2; 3|
|Objective Housing Height (in; cm)||~1.2; 3||Eyepiece Housing Length (in; cm)||~3.6; 9|
|Eyepiece Housing Width (in; cm)||~1.7; 4.2||Eyepiece Housing Height (in; cm)||~1.7; 4.2|
|Magnification Ring Outside Diameter (in; cm)||~2; 5||Turret Saddle Depth (in; cm)||~0.3; 0.7|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.