The ideal choice for mid and long-range shooters, with a large 4.5-18x magnification range. It has target turrets and side parallax focus for precise adjustments. Features the Drop Zone 223 Reticle. Throw Down throw lever makes magnification changes fast and easy. Comes with our full lifetime Ironclad Warranty.
- Features our Throw Down throw hammer for fast magnification changes
- Drop Zone-223 SFP reticle specifically calibrated for .223 ammunition.
- Side Focus parallax
- Fully Multi-Coated lenses
- Exposed target turrets
- Made in South Korea
- SPUDZ® Cleaning Cloth Included
- Loaded with Features
- This scope is loaded with features, including short and long Throwdown levers for quick magnification changes, exposed MIL turrets, adjustable parallax, and is constructed of a single-piece aluminum tube.
- Exposed Turrets
- The scopes large, exposed MIL turrets are fast and easy to dial windage and elevation.
- DropZone 223 Reticle
- The 4.5-18×40 features a second focal plane DropZone 223 reticle, specifically designed for .223 caliber ammunition
- 4.5-18X40 MULTI-TURRET: All New. All Powerful
- This All New multi-turret scope features BDC turrets for popular chamberings that work accurately at any magnification setting. Plus, the Throw Down Power Change Lever makes magnification changes nearly instant, saving you valuable time in the biggest moments.
- Bushnell Ironclad Warranty
- The Ironclad Warranty is a full lifetime warranty that covers the lifetime of any product made on or after
- The Ironclad Warranty is a full lifetime warranty that covers the defined lifetime of a product. For Engage Riflescopes the lifetime is defined as 30 years. If this product isn’t working properly due to a covered defect, we will, at our option, either repair or replace the product and ship it back to you at no charge. This warranty is fully transferable and does not require a receipt, warranty card, or product registration.
- The Drop Zone-223 Ballistic Reticle
- Scopes equipped with the DROP ZONE-223 ballistic reticle are designed to be sighted-in at 100 yds, and provide aiming points in the shape of a dot every 100 yds, out to 500 yds. In addition, the top of the reticle’s bottom post (located below the 4th dot) represents a holdover point for a shot at 600 yds.
- The Drop Zone 223 reticle is calibrated for use with 223 Rem/5.56 ammunition loaded with 55-62 grain bullets. All AR Optics scopes must also be turned to the highest magnification setting in order for the reticle’s ballistic feature to function properly. The 4.5-18x 40mm models should be set at 18 power for proper ballistic reticle performance.
|Focal Plane||Second||Reticle||DropZone 223 SFP|
|UltraWide Band Coating||Yes||EXO Barrier||No|
|ED Prime Glass||No||Eye Relief (in; mm)||3.6; 92|
|Side Focus||Yes||Parallax Adjustment (yds)||10 to Infinity|
|Low Magnification||4.5x||High Magnification||18x|
|Objective Lens (mm)||40||Low Mag FOV (ft @ 100 yds)||22|
|High Mag FOV (ft @ 100 yds)||5.5||Elevation Turret||Exposed, Non-Locking, MIL-Based|
|Elevation Adjustment (MOA; MIL)||50; 18.0||Windage Turret||Exposed, Non-Locking, MIL-Based|
|Windage Adjustment (MOA; MIL)||50; 18.0||Travel Per Rotation (MIL)||6|
|Tube Diameter||1″||Length (in)||12; 304.8|
|Weight (oz; g)||19.4; 550||Water Resistance||IPX7|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.