A versatile magnification range for a variety of applications with a large 44mm objective.
- The best resolution and contrast in all lighting conditions
- Ultra-wide Band Coating
- Anti-reflection coating applied to both lenses and prisms, for the best possible light transmission
- Side Parallax
- Easily correct parallax error without removing eyes from the target
- Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection
- Bushnell’s newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
- IPX7 Waterproof Construction
- O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Scope Covers
- Included Butler Creek Flip-Up Scope Covers protect lenses from dust, debris
- Included 2.5″ sunshade aids in target acquisition on bright days
|Focal Plane||Second||Reticle||Deploy MOA, Etched|
|Ultra Wide Band Coating||Yes||EXO Barrier||Yes|
|ED Prime Glass||No||Eye Relief at Max Power (in)||3.6|
|Side Focus||Yes||Parallax Adjustment (yds)||10 to Infinity|
|Low Magnification||4x||High Magnification||16x|
|Objective Lens (mm)||44||Low Mag FOV (ft @ 100 yds)||23|
|High Mag FOV (ft @ 100 yds)||6||Elevation Turret||Capped|
|Elevation Adjustment (MOA)||90||Elevation Travel per Revolution (MOA)||15|
|Windage Turret||Capped||Windage Adjustment (MOA)||90|
|Windage Travel Per Rotation (MOA)||15|
|Zero Stop||No||Indexable Turret||Yes|
|Tube Diameter||30mm||Length (in)||13.9|
|Weight (oz)||23||Water Resistance||IPX7|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.