The Prime 3-12×40 Multi-Turret is an unmatched value that includes 7 total turrets, including ones that can turn your slug gun, muzzle loader, or rifle into a freezer filling tack driver.
The Prime 3-12×40 Multi-Turret is a lightweight, compact, dual-purpose riflescope with multiple turrets, a simple Multi-X reticle, and has a side focus from 10 yards to infinity, and of course the 7 included turrets.
It includes one standard MOA turret as well as 6 turrets calibrated for popular hunting & shooting cartridges. The Prime 3-12×40 uses fully multicoated optics, ultra-wide band coatings, and our exclusive EXO Barrier so you’ll always have a clear, bright, fog-free optic when it matters most. Turret caps are also there to guarantee you’ll never lose your turret position due to bumps and scrapes in the field.
This optic is IPX7 waterproof rated. Buy with confidence, it’s covered by our full lifetime Ironclad Warranty.
- Perfect for muzzle loaders and shotguns.
- Includes a SPUDZ® Cleaning Cloth
- Turrets Included: MOA and BDC
- Works on any rifle with the included MOA turret.
- Bullet Drop Compensation (BDC) turrets allow you to quickly and accurately dial to the distance you need and at any magnification.
- Includes the following BDC Turrets: .17 HMR (250 yard max);.22 LR (125 yard max); 250 and 300 gr. 2 pellet muzzleloader and 20 GA (250 yard max); 250 and 300 gr. pellet muzzleloader and 12 GA (300 yard max); 350 gr. 3 pellet (300 yard max); 450 Bushmaster (300 yard max).
- EXO Barrier Technology
- EXO Barrier bonds to exterior lens surfaces, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris making sure you can see your target in any condition.
- Waterproof Build
- O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, thanks to an IPX7 waterproof rating that allows it to be immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes, and still come up dry.
- Fully Multi Coated Optics
- Multiple layers of coatings on all lens surfaces increase light transmission and image brightness.
- Multi-X Reticle
- Easy to see Multi-X reticle aids in fast and accurate target acquisition so you can see that wildlife even at dusk or dawn.
- Bushnell Riflescopes: 65+ years of innovation. Industry Leading Performance.
- There’s a lot of technology that goes into our world-class optics, and we’re going to help you make an informed decision. Get ready to learn what makes a Bushnell.
- Never Miss
- From finding the trail less traveled to perfecting your shot — you belong outdoors. At Bushnell, we develop optics gear to empower you to get out and experience your passion, because we love the outdoors as much as you.
- Bushnell Ironclad Warranty
- The Ironclad Warranty is a full lifetime warranty that covers the lifetime of any product made on or after April 2017.
- The Ironclad Warranty is a full lifetime warranty that covers the defined lifetime of a product. For AR Optics Riflescopes the lifetime is defined as 30 years. If this product isn’t working properly due to a covered defect, we will, at our option, either repair or replace the product and ship it back to you at no charge. This warranty is fully transferable and does not require a receipt, warranty card, or product registration.
|Reticle Type||Second Focal Plane||Reticle||Multi-X, MOA Based|
|Light Management System||Standard||Glass Type||Standard|
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-Coated, Ultra Wide Band, EXO Barrier||High Mag Eye Relief (mm)||100|
|Diopter Type||Fast Focus||Parallax Adjustment||Side Focus|
|Min Parallax Free Distance (m)||10|
|Min Magnification||3x||Max Magnification||12x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||40||Low Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||29|
|High Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds||7.5||Elevation Turret Style||Exposed; Cap Supplied|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)||50||Elevation Adjustment Value per Click (MOA)||1/4|
|Elevation Clicks per Rotation||60||Windage Turret Style||Capped|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA)||50||Windage Adjustment Value per Click (MOA)||1/4|
|Windage Click per Rotation||60|
|Locking Dial||No||Zero Stop||No|
|Indexable Turrets||Yes||Indexing Type||Removable Turrets|
|External Rotation Indicator||No||Illumination Control||N/A|
|Locking Illumination||N/A||Auto-Shutoff (hrs)||N/A|
|Throw Lever||No||Nightvision Compatible Illumination||No|
|Motion Sensor Capabilities||No||Electronic Reticle Leveler||No|
|Form Factor||Riflescope||Attachment Interface||(2) 1 Inch Rings (Sold Seperately)|
|Water Resistance||IPX7||Fogproof||Nitrogen Purged|
|Battery Life (hrs)||N/A||Weight (oz)||17|
|Overall Length (in)||12.0||Front Mounting Length (in; cm)||~1.4; 3.7|
|Rear Mounting Length (in; cm)||~1.8; 4.6||Total Mount Length (in; cm)||~4.5; 11.3|
|Objective Housing Length (in; cm)||~4.3; 11||Objective Housing Width (in; cm)||~1.9; 4.9|
|Objective Housing Height (in; cm)||~1.9; 4.9||Eyepiece Housing Length (in; cm)||~3.2; 8|
|Eyepiece Housing Width (in; cm)||~1.7; 4.3||Eyepiece Housing Height (in; cm)||~1.7; 4.3|
|Magnification Ring Outside Diameter (in; mm)||~1.7; 4.3||Turret Saddle Depth (in; cm)||~0.2; 0.4|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.