The Bushnell AR Optics TRS-26 Red Dot goes beyond its historic predecessor with improvements in several key areas including longer battery life, bigger objective lens, and with a sharper 3 MOA dot and push button operation.
The TRS-26 is powered by 1 CR2032 battery and sets the industry standard with more than 50,000 hours of battery life.
- Extended Battery Life
- The TRS-26 is powered by 1 CR2032 battery and sets the industry standard with more than 50,000 hours of battery life.
- 3 MOA Point-Source LED
- The TRS-26’s heart is the point-source RCLED system for projecting the 3 MOA dot onto the glass. Older systems use a mask over an LED that acts like a small flood lamp. This wastes light/energy and adds parts. The TRS-26’s RCLED emits a collimated, crisp beam without the use of a mask– This delivers the brightest and sharpest dot possible while also being extremely efficient.
- T1 Compatible High-Rise Base
- With the T1 compatible high-rise mount, the TRS-26’s height aligns for use use our 3x Magnifier while also giving a great cheek weld on MSR rifles.
- IPX7 Waterproof/Fogproof
- The TRS-26’s robust construction is IPX7 waterproof rated so it won’t fog up on you when it matters most. The TRS-26’s is nitrogen purged and completely sealed to keep moisture out even when fully submerged up to 1 meter. This also ensures no internal fogging when it matters most.
- Push Button Controls
- Cycle through the TRS-26’s 10 brightness settings easily through the push-button controls. Simply hold the down arrow for 3 seconds to power down the optic, or push and hold both buttons to engage/disengage the auto-off feature.
- User-selectable auto-off timer
- Shockproof Construction
- Built to withstand bumps, bangs, drops and the rough-and-tumble environment of the field.
- Capped Windage and Elevation Adjustments
- Never second-guess your zero mid-hunt again.
- The TRS-26 comes with a high-rise T1-compatible mount, battery, SPUDZ cleaning cloth, and a multi-tool.
|Reticle||3 MOA Dot||Dot Color||Red|
|Brightness Settings||10||Lens Coating||Full Multi-Coated|
|Eye Relief||Unlimited||Parallax (yds)||50|
|Magnification||1x||Objective Size (mm)||26|
|Total Adjustment Range (MOA)||140+||Click Value (MOA)||1|
|MOA Per Revolution||36|
|Auto Shutoff (hrs)||12; defeatable|
|Form Factor||Closed Reflex||Mount Type||T1 Picatinny High-Rise|
|Controls||Recessed Push Button||Battery Type||CR2032|
|Extended Battery Life (hrs)||50000||Ingress Rating||IPX7|
|Gas Purged||Nitrogen||Length (in; mm)||2.756; 70.0|
|Weight (oz; g)||6.0; 170|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.