CDX-R7 Series Custom Actions (Short and Long Action calibers) are custom grade actions designed to replicate the very popular Remington 700 footprint. These actions are fully stainless steel actions with interchangeable top rail in 0, 20 or 30 MOA variants. They feature an ultra-fast 4 lug 50° bolt throw operating handle available in 2 different styles. These actions are compatible with most rifle stocks and chassis for Rem 700 on the market and they offer all features that the competition shooters are looking for.
- Machining: CNC
- Length: (SA: 7.85″)
- Diameter: 1.350″
- Thread: 11/16″-18 tpi
- Rockwell: 41-43 HRc
- Deep laser engraving markings
- .250″ hardened steel recoil lug
- Stainless 20 MOA top rail
- 8-40 top rail screws
- Heavy duty bolt stop
- SA: AICS DSSF 3.055″
- Rem 700 footprint
- Compatible with most Rem style triggers
- Machining: CNC
- Cadex heavy duty extractor
- Ejector: Rem style
- Tool-free bolt disassembly
- Rockwell: 43-45 HRc
- Type C Bolt Face (0.550″)
- Shroud with cocking indicator
- Operating handle: Hunting Style Rounded Bolt Knob (0.98″ x 2.98″)
- Bolt stop: Cadex design
- Spiral fluted bolt
- Cadex design cocking piece
- Spiral fluted bolt 4 lug with 50° bolt throw for ultra-fast cycling
- First stage permanently set between 6 to 8 ounces at the factory.
- Adjustable combined pull weight between 1.5 to 2.5 lbs.
- Fast access to the trigger pull adjustment screw located at the bottom of the trigger body.
- Adjustable trigger shoe positioning for maximum comfort.
- Multiple openings machined into the aluminum body to facilitate dirt cleaning.
- Improved crispiness.
- Improved internal safety mechanism.
- Military grade trigger design.
|Dimensions:||8.12″ x 1.37″ x 2″|
|20.62 x 3.48 x 5.08 cm|
|Dimensions:||2.06″ x 1.32″ x 3.01″|
|5.23 x 3.35 x 7.65 cm|