The CDX-R7 SHP Series are precision rifles designed for shooters who prefer a traditional style stock to chassis systems. These rifles feature Cadex’s fully adjustable synthetic stock called the Strike Nuke Evo. The ergonomics of this stock are a great blend between the stability offered by tactical stocks and lightweight hunting stocks. This stock features a built-in aluminum micro-chassis system for improved accuracy. This rifle out of the box will compete with any custom gun.
- Cerakote Coating
- Pre-installed MX2 Tactical Muzzle Brake
- Built-in aluminum micro-chassis technology: Provides a stable platform that eliminates any movement of the action in the micro-chassis. No bedding required.
- 20 MOA Action rail: Unique top rail localization system with integrated recoil groove machined into the action upper section.
- Bolt: Spiral fluted bolt 4 lug with 50° bolt throw. Made from stainless 416 steel
- Bolt knobs: Oversized cross hatch bolt knob (0.85″ x 2.97″)
- Barrel: Unisig 1.238″ straight taper fluted match grade barrel.
- Recoil lug: Heavy duty recoil lug.
- DX2 Evo single/two stage selectable trigger: The Cadex DX2 Evo trigger is a Double Stage Trigger capable to be rapidly converted into a Single Stage Trigger by its operator. Its trigger pull weight can be easily adjusted between 1.5 to 2.5 lbs. If you haven’t figured yet if you prefer a Single Stage or Double Stage Trigger, you can’t go wrong with the DX2 Evo.
- Adjustable butt pad: The butt pad can be adjusted 1/2″ up or down.
- Adjustable length of pull: Default 13.6″ LOP can be adjusted with spacers (sold seperately)
- Tool-free spring loaded cheek piece: The cheek rest is adjustable up and down, right and left, plus in angle for a perfect alignment with the rifle scope eyepiece.
- Grip: Ambidextrous palm swell comfortable thumb rest.
- Trigger Guard: Oversized trigger guard and magazine release for easy manipulation with gloves.
|Dimensions:||45.4″ x 3.91″ x 7.73″|
|115.32 x 9.93 x 19.63 cm|
*With muzzle brake. Weight based on 26″ barrel.