The Strobe Flash Hit Indicator might be the most useful tool to confirm long range target hits out there. It has a specially designed strobe flash that can be easily seen with the naked eye out to 1000 yards. The Strobe Flash Hit Indicator will flash every time the metal target is hit to confirm an accurate shot; misses in the dirt will not flash at all. It was designed to setup quickly with a spring clamp that works with almost any metal target frame. Simply setup the light and tripod off to the side of the target, plug in the cable, clamp the sensor on the target frame and you are ready for some long range fun. Spend more time shooting and less time spotting or driving down range with the Strobe Flash Indicator. Operates on 4 AA batteries (not included).
- Instant flash to confirm a hit on the target
- Flash is visible with naked eye up to 1,000 yards
- Reset time approximately 1-2 seconds between shots
- Easy set up with spring clamp sensor, works on a wide variety of steel targets
- Tripod included, adjusts from 14 -42 in height for the best view of the Strobe Flash Indicator