A trail model created for those who appreciate the use of premium materials. Along with the strengths of the CZ 457 series, this 22 LR caliber rifle features an attractive digital camouflage on its soft-touch finished polymer stock and comes with a light profile, weather-resistant stainless steel barrel.
- Positive Safety
- The silent, positive safety allows natural and intuitive control of the firearm with a design that engages when pulled back to the shooter and released when pushed away from the shooter, thereby contributing to safe and comfortable handling.
- Seperate Bolt Removal Control
- The bolt can be extracted from the receiver without the need to pull the trigger. A separate and easily accessible control allows for the convenient and complete removal of the bolt for cleaning.
- Open and Remove Bolt Even with Safety Engaged
- The bolt can be opened and removed even with the safety engaged, so you can safely check the condition of the firearm or unload it without having to release the safety.
- Striker Status Indicator
- The indicator features reliable detection of a cocked firing mechanism and can be checked both visually and by touch, which is advantageous when shooting in dim light or at night.
- Adjustable Trigger Mechanism
- The adjustable trigger mechanism allows you to precisely tailor the firearm to your needs. Trigger pull is preset to 12 N at the factory, but it can be easily adjusted from 8–15 N. Trigger travel can also be adjusted from 0.5–5 mm.
- Lighter Striker for Increased Speed and Reduced Vibration During Firing
- Striker weight has been reduced by 38% compared to the previous model, thereby preventing even the smallest vibration that could affect shooting accuracy. The striker is also modified for resistance to dry training.
- New Type of Bedding for Constant Tightening of Screws in Stock
- The bedding significantly contributes to long-term shooting accuracy and stability of attachment of the mechanism in the stock. It largely eliminates the effects of wood expansion under fluctuating temperatures, therefore remaining correctly sighted-in for longer periods of time and allowing you to shoot extremely accurately
- 60° Rotation of Bolt Handle
- Bolt rotation has been shortened to 60°, which allows for convenient, smooth and quick reloading of the weapon, especially when optical sights are mounted.
- New Ergonomic Stocks
- The CZ 457 rimfire rifle series offers a wide range of stocks. The various options, shapes and materials have a strong emphasis on ergonomics, comfort and convenience of the shooter. You are sure to find one that fits you best.
- Easy Barrel Replacement for Quickly Changing Calibers
- The improved modular system of the CZ 457 allows for the use of barrels in various calibers from the previous CZ 455 series, as well as barrel replacement with the use of CZ mini-sets. You can completely customize the firearm to your needs.
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- The most demanding, precise and expensive method of cold forging the barrel bore directs the flow of fibers, which positively affects the barrel’s accuracy and service life.
|Trigger||Adjustable||Preset Trigger Pull Weight (N)||11.1 – 14|
|Supply Type||Detachable Magazines||Magazine Capacity||5|
|Sights||No||Optic Interface||11mm Dovetail|
|Barrel||Cold Hammer Forged||Barrel Profile||Light|
|Barrel Length (mm)||525||Twist Rate (in)||1:16|
|Length (mm)||977||Weight (kg)||2.5|
A new paragon of a modern rimfire rifle
For over 70 years, our company has been the world leader in the development and manufacture of long guns using rimfire cartridges. Each and every one of our model series was the best on the market at the time, however, none brought such an enormous leap in the improvements of all the key user parameters as the CZ 457 family has.
It was no easy feat, as we had to outdo ourselves as the global number one. But thanks to the all-round radical modernization our company has undergone over the last decade, we have accomplished our mission and created a new series of superb modern rimfire rifles for all groups of customers.
The CZ 457 series thus offers exceptional user comfort due to the easy, fast and reliable operation even with the riflescope attached. To ensure maximum safety, there is a positive safety on the right side of the receiver, a striker status indicator and a separate bolt extractor control. The accuracy has considerably improved with the use of a new adjustable trigger mechanism with a low trigger pull weight and excellent travel, a noticeably lighter striker and a new type of bedding. A literally revolutionary innovation is the extremely durable anti-corrosion surface finish of the metal parts that currently has no equal rival on the market.
The CZ 457 series has retained all the important benefits of the previous CZ rimfire rifle generation: the modular system allowing an easy replacement of barrels and change of calibres as well as the extremely reliable polymer magazines.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.