A trail model created for those who appreciate the use of premium materials. Along with the strengths of the CZ 457 series, this 22 LR caliber rifle features an attractive digital camouflage on its soft-touch finished polymer stock and comes with a light profile, weather-resistant stainless steel barrel.
- Push-To-Fire Safety
- The silent, push-to-fire safety allows natural and intuitive control of the firearm with a design that engages when pulled back to the shooter and released when pushed away from the shooter, thereby contributing to safe and comfortable handling.
- Seperate Bolt Removal Control
- The bolt can be extracted from the receiver without the need to pull the trigger. A separate and easily accessible control allows for the convenient and complete removal of the bolt for cleaning.
- Open and Remove Bolt Even with Safety Engaged
- The bolt can be opened and removed even with the safety engaged, so you can safely check the condition of the firearm or unload it without having to release the safety.
- Striker Status Indicator
- The indicator features reliable detection of a cocked firing mechanism and can be checked both visually and by touch, which is advantageous when shooting in dim light or at night.
- Adjustable Trigger Mechanism
- The adjustable trigger mechanism allows you to precisely tailor the firearm to your needs. Trigger pull is preset to 12 N at the factory, but it can be easily adjusted from 8–15 N. Trigger travel can also be adjusted from 0.5–5 mm.
- Lighter Striker for Increased Speed and Reduced Vibration During Firing
- Striker weight has been reduced by 38% compared to the previous model, thereby preventing even the smallest vibration that could affect shooting accuracy. The striker is also modified for resistance to dry training.
- New Type of Bedding for Constant Tightening of Screws in Stock
- The bedding significantly contributes to long-term shooting accuracy and stability of attachment of the mechanism in the stock. It largely eliminates the effects of wood expansion under fluctuating temperatures, therefore remaining correctly sighted-in for longer periods of time and allowing you to shoot extremely accurately
- 60° Rotation of Bolt Handle
- Bolt rotation has been shortened to 60°, which allows for convenient, smooth and quick reloading of the weapon, especially when optical sights are mounted.
- New Ergonomic Stocks
- The CZ 457 rimfire rifle series offers a wide range of stocks. The various options, shapes and materials have a strong emphasis on ergonomics, comfort and convenience of the shooter. You are sure to find one that fits you best.
- Easy Barrel Replacement for Quickly Changing Calibers
- The improved modular system of the CZ 457 allows for the use of barrels in various calibers from the previous CZ 455 series, as well as barrel replacement with the use of CZ mini-sets. You can completely customize the firearm to your needs.
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- The most demanding, precise and expensive method of cold forging the barrel bore directs the flow of fibers, which positively affects the barrel’s accuracy and service life.
|Canada Legal Classification||Non-Restricted||Action||Bolt|
|Handedness||Right||Optic Interface||Receiver Integrated 11mm Dovetail|
|Rear Sight||None||Front Sight||None|
|Grip Type||Stock Integrated Pistol Grip w/ Raised Panels||Pistol Grip Cap||Integrated CZ Logo|
|Trigger Type||Adjustable Single Stage||Trigger Compatibility||CZ 457|
|Min Trigger Pull (N)||8||Max Trigger Pull (N)||15|
|Factory Min. Trigger Pull (N)||11.1||Safety||Trigger Group Mounted|
|Manual Safety Position||Upper Rear Receiver, Right Side||Magazine Interface||Detachable Single Stack Single Feed Box Near Flush Metal|
|Magazine Compatibility||CZ 457, 455, 452||Magazine Capacity||5; Single Shot Adapter, 10, 25 Round Sold Separately|
|Length (in; mm)||38.5;977||Width (in; cm)||~3; 7.7|
|Height (in; cm)||~6.8; 17.0||Weight (lbs; kg)||5.4; 2.5|
|Accessory Interface||Pre-installed Sling Swivel Buttstock, Forend|
|Bolt Throw Angle (Degrees)||60||Action Size||Standard|
|Action Footprint||CZ 457||Lower Receiver Material||Steel|
|Lower Receiver Finish||Black||Upper Receiver Material||Steel|
|Upper Receiver Finish||Black||Stock Interfacing Mechanism||Direct to Receiver|
|Stock Interfacing Mechanism Material||Trigger Guard, Mid-Stock Mounted Action Screws||Stock Interfacing Mechanism Finish||Black|
|Barrel Interfacing Mechanism||Direct to Receiver||Barrel Securing Mechanism||Pinned to Receiver w/ Threaded Screws|
|Barrel Securing Mechanism Material||Steel||Barrel Securing Mechanism Finish||Black|
|Recoil Lug||None||Recoil Lug Material||N/A|
|Recoil Lug Finish||N/A||Feed Type||Push|
|Ejection||Magwell Insert Fixed Ejector||Ejection Direction||Right|
|Bolt Type||(2) Piece Bolt||Bolt Material||Steel|
|Bolt Finish||Polished||Bolt Head Type||Fixed|
|Bolt Lock||Bolt Handle||Bolt Handle||Modular w/ Threaded Spherical Smooth Knob|
|Bolt Handle Material||Steel||Operating Handle Finish||Black|
|Bolt Hold Open||None||Bolt Release||Upper Left Rear Receiver Mounted Lever|
|Trigger Guard Type||Removable Part||Trigger Guard Material||Polymer|
|Trigger Guard Finish||Black||Trigger Guard Engraving||None|
|Magazine Release Type||Pull Lever||Magazine Release Position||Centered, Ahead of Magazine, Near Flush|
|Magazine Cutoff||None||Anti-Release Magazine Lock Mechanism||None|
|Stock Type||American-Style Full Stock Direct to Receiver||Stock Fit||CZ 457|
|Stock Material||Polymer||Stock Finish||Digital Camo Soft-Touch|
|Buttpad||Polymer||Adjustable Length of Pull||No|
|Default Length of Pull (in; cm)||14.0157; 356||Min Length of Pull (in; cm)||14.0157; 356|
|Max Length of Pull (in; cm)||14.0157; 356||Adjustable Comb||No|
|Min Drop at Comb (in; cm)||~0.4; 1||Max Drop at Comb (in; cm)||~0.4; 1|
|Min Drop at Heel (in; cm)||~0.4; 1||Max Drop at Heel (in; cm)||~0.4; 1|
|Adjustable Cast||No||Adjustable Pitch||No|
|Forend Type||Part of Stock||Forend Fit||CZ 457|
|Forend Material||Polymer||Forend Finish||Digital Camo Soft-Touch w/ Raised Panels|
|Barrel Length (mm)||525||Caliber Marking||22LR|
|Chamber Size||Standard||Pressure Rating||CIP N Marked|
|Barrel Profile||Round Light||Barrel Material||Stainless Steel|
|Barrel Finish||Satin||Chamber Finish||Standard|
|Rifling||6 Groove||Twist Rate||1:16|
|Muzzle Device||Thread Protector||Muzzle Thread||1/2 x 20|
CZ 457 Series – A New Generation of Modern Rimfire Rifles
The CZ 457 series offers exceptional user comfort due to its easy, fast and reliable operation, even with a mounted riflescope. For maximum safety, it comes with a push-to-fire safety on the right side of the receiver, striker status indicator and a separate bolt extractor control. Shooting accuracy is ensured with its adjustable trigger mechanism that features low trigger pull weight and excellent travel, combined with a noticeably lighter striker and a new type of bedding. Other benefits include an extremely durable anti-corrosion finish on metal parts, easy change of caliber by users and reliable polymer magazines that are compatible with the previous generation of CZ rimfire rifles.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.