The attractive design of this semi-automatic rifle has made it a popular choice for many shooters. And for 2022, a new version is available that features an updated forend with M-LOK interface. All CZ 512 Tactical firearms come with an ergonomic pistol grip, adjustable length fiberglass-reinforced polymer stock and a height adjustable comb. Included as standard equipment is a 25-round magazine.
- Highly Durable Duralumin Receiver
- A long service life is ensured by the use of highly durable, aerospace-grade duralumin on the largest metal component of the firearm, which also significantly reduces weight.
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- The most demanding, precise and expensive method of cold forging the barrel bore directs the flow of fibers, which positively affects the barrel’s accuracy and service life.
- Optimized Dynamic Bolt
- The dynamic bolt is optimized for reliability with all types of cartridges.
- Charging Handle
- The charging handle allows for reliable loading, even by shooters with less strength for operation of the firearm.
- Lateral Sliding Safety
- Safe operation is increased by as lateral sliding safety, which secures the firearm with a round in the chamber and the firing mechanism cocked, if required.
- Ergonomic Stock for Right-and-Left-Handed Shooters
- Whether you’re a right-handed shooter, or using your left hand together with a right or left dominant eye, you can take full advantage of the 512-s symmetrical stock that’s comfortable in both cases.
|Canadian Legal Classification||Non-Restricted||Handedness||Right|
|Ejection||Right||Stock||Polymer; AR Commercial Spec|
|Stock Finish||Black||Recoil Pad||Polymer|
|Adjustable Length of Pull||6 Position Telescoping||Min Length of Pull (in; mm)||12; 360|
|Max Length of Pull (in; mm)||15.25; 374||Adjustable Comb or Cheekpiece||Yes|
|Lower Receiver Material||Polymer||Lower Receiver Finish||Black|
|Grip Type||Modern Pistol Textured Overmold||Pistol Grip Cap||Rubberized Overmold|
|Trigger Guard Material||Polymer||Safety||Trigger Guard Mounted 2 Position Cross-Bolt|
|Trigger Material||Metal||Trigger Finish||Black|
|Adjustable Trigger||None||Trigger Pull (N)||25|
|Magazine Type||Detachable Box||Capacity||25|
|Forend Material||Metal||Forend Finish||Matte Black|
|Upper Receiver Material||Metal||Upper Receiver Finish||Matte Black|
|Optic Interface||Chassis Mounted Picatinny Rail||Rear Sight||None|
|Front Sight||None||Barrel Material||Cold Hammer Forged Steel|
|Barrel Profile||Light||Barrel Length (mm)||415|
|Barrel Finish||Black||Twist Rate (in)||1:16|
|Muzzle Device||Thread Protector||Thread (in)||1/2×28|
|Collapsed Overall Length (in; mm)||33; 844||Extended Overall Length (in; mm)||36.25; 934|
|Weight (lbs; kg)||6.58; 2.7||Accessory Interface||QD Buttstock; M-LOK Forend|
Shooting with Rimfire Rifles has Never Been so Comfortable and Fast!
Take seven decades of experience with the development and manufacture of rimfire rifles, mix it with unique know-how for the challenging design and production of automatic firearms, and season it with the most advanced manufacturing technologies. What do you get? The best semi-automatic rimfire rifles on the market!
|Manufacturer SKU (2)||5124-8003-VXAMKCB|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.