We think of everyone when creating our models and know that some shooters want to spend the minimum amount of money, while still demanding high quality and accuracy. For these cases, we’ve expanded our portfolio with this CZ 557 “starter” model.
Highly Accurate Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- We utilize the most demanding, precise and expensive method of cold hammer forging the barrel bore for directing the flow of fibers, which positively affects the barrel’s accuracy and extends its service life.
- Ergonomics are important for ensuring intuitive operation of the firearm without having to find controls visually or by touch.
Fully Adjustable Trigger as Standard
- Adjustment of travel, pull, overtravel and takeup of the trigger mechanism comes as standard.
Windage Adjustable Rear Sight
- The combination of a windage adjustable rear sight and height adjustable front sight with fiber optic allows for accurate aiming.
Fiber Optic Front Sight
- The fiber optic in the sight collects light from the environment and concentrates it into its cross-section. It shines brightly compared to surrounding objects, thereby improving and accelerating aiming orientation to significantly reduce the time needed to aim.
|Length (mm)||1042||Weight (kg)||3.6|
|Cheekpiece||No||Supply Type||Fixed Magazine|
|Sights||Yes||Barrel||Cold Hammer Forged|
|Barrel Length (mm)||520||Twist Rate (in)||1:10|
Advanced bolt-action rifles for hunting and sport shooting in the 21st century
CZ has been producing centerfire rifles using ball cartridges since the 1960’s and their products have always been among the best on the market. This applies even more so to the latest CZ 557 model series that combines the best of their extensive experience with the most advanced design and manufacturing processes.
At the heart of these firearms is the modernized mini Mauser barreled action with a short extractor and spring-loaded ejector. The high accuracy of all models in the 557 series is ensured by cold hammer forged barrels, an automated production process with extremely tight tolerances, exceptional ergonomics and a fully adjustable trigger mechanism. Additional benefits of this series include a silent and easy to reach manual safety, as well as absolute reliability for all calibers.
The comprehensive and continuously expanding portfolio of CZ 557 rifles will appeal to all types of customers whose requirements and needs we are always prepared to meet. Find out for yourself!
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.