The fiber-reinforced polymer stock of the CZ 600 ALPHA features a symmetrical design with soft touch plastic inserts on the pistol grip, forend and toe. Nine of the most popular calibers are available in the CZ 600 ALPHA model, from 223 Rem. to the powerful 300 Win Mag. Its interchangeable, semi-heavy barrel comes with a threaded muzzle and thread protector. Barrel lengths are optimized for each specific caliber. Optics are easily mounted on the integrated Weaver rail on its durable aluminum receiver. The CZ 600 ALPHA is factory tested and guaranteed sub-MOA at 100 meters (three-shot groups with match-grade factory ammunition). Easy maintenance makes this model particularly well-suited for those who use their rifle on a daily basis and deeply value durability and reliability, regardless of inclement weather.
- Controlled Feeding with Short Ejector
- The CZ 600 series combines the best qualities of controlled feed and push feed systems. This simple and reliable patented design delivers 100% user-controlled feed in all shooting positions, and even under the most demanding conditions.
- Superior Quality Barrel
- High-precision barrels with caliber-optimized lengths are cold hammer forged using CZ technology. The barrel features a threaded muzzle for mounting accessories.
- The Alpha model features a threaded Semi-heavy cold hammer forged barrel with nitride finish
- Extreme Accuracy
- The Alpha model is guaranteed to shoot sub-MOA at 100m for 3 shot groups. All models are tested using match-grade factory ammunition.
- Short Rotation of Bolt Handle
- Due to the use of a locking system, the bolt handle rotates 60 degrees for quick and comfortable reloading without the risk of hitting the riflescope
- Patented Adjustable Trigger Mechanism
- Change between 4 different weights from 1.3lbs – 3lbs without having to remove the receiver from the stock.
- Standardized Mounting Interface
- CZ 600 series aluminum receivers are equipped with an integrated Weaver rail.
- Lockable Magazine
- A detachable, double-stack magazine with a “push n’ click” loading operation contributes to an exceptionally smooth and reliable feeding of rounds. The magazine is easily locked by sliding the magazine release up. When the magazine lock is activated, the firearm changes to a fixed magazine configuration.
- Unique Safety
- A patented, easy-to-access vertical safety at the top of the grip is released by pressing down and allows for completely silent operation.
- Safe Disassembly
- A spring-loaded button on the right side of the receiver allows for easy removal of the bolt without manipulating the trigger.
- Highly Durable Receiver
- All CZ 600 series receivers come with a guaranteed service life of 20,000 shots.
- Extremely Durable Finish
- The surface of metal components in the CZ 600 series comes with CZ’s new BobOx chemical heat treatment, which gives it a hand, durable finish that resists corrosion.
- The Alpha model has a fiber-reinforced black polymer stock with parallel comb, symmetrical geometry and vertical grip optimized for modern shooting styles.
- A polymer, threaded bolt knob comes with the Alpha model
|Canada Legal Classification||Non-Restricted||Action||Bolt|
|Handedness||Right||Optic Interface||Receiver Integrated Two-Zone Multi-Slot Picatinny Rail|
|Rear Sight||None||Front Sight||None|
|Grip Type||Stock Integrated Vertical Grip w/ Serrated Zones||Pistol Grip Cap||Integrated CZ Logo|
|Trigger Type||Adjustable Single Stage||Trigger Compatibility||CZ600|
|Min Trigger Pull (lbs; N)||1.3; 6||Max Trigger Pull (lbs; N)||3; 14|
|Observed Trigger Pull (lbs)||~2||Safety||Trigger Group Mounted|
|Manual Safety Position||Rear Tang||Magazine Interface||Detachable Double Stack Double Feed Box Flush Polymer Floorplate|
|Magazine Compatibility||CZ 600 Magazine Catch Assembly||Magazine Capacity||5|
|Length (in; mm)||40.2; 1020||Width (in; cm)||~3.5; 8.8|
|Height (in; cm)||~7.3; 18.3||Weight (lbs; kg)||7; 3.2|
|Accessory Interface||Sling Stud Buttstock; Forend|
|Bolt Throw Angle (Degrees)||60||Action Size||Size II Medium|
|Action Footprint||CZ 600||Lower Receiver Material||Aluminum|
|Lower Receiver Finish||Black||Upper Receiver Material||Aluminum|
|Upper Receiver Finish||Black||Stock Interfacing Mechanism||Direct to Receiver|
|Stock Interfacing Mechanism Material||Trigger Guard, Magazine Assembly Mounted Action Screws||Stock Interfacing Mechanism Finish||Black|
|Barrel Interfacing Mechanism||Direct to Receiver||Barrel Securing Mechanism||Pinned to Receiver w/ Threaded Screws|
|Barrel Securing Mechanism Material||Steel||Barrel Securing Mechanism Finish||Black|
|Recoil Lug||Feed Ramp||Recoil Lug Material||Metal|
|Recoil Lug Finish||Black||Feed Type||Push|
|Ejection||Bolt Head Mounted Spring Loaded Ejector||Ejection Direction||Right|
|Bolt Type||(3) Piece Bolt||Bolt Material||Steel|
|Bolt Finish||Black||Bolt Head Type||Modular|
|Bolt Lock||(3) Bolt Head Lugs||Bolt Handle||Modular w/ Threaded Spherical Smooth Knob|
|Bolt Handle Material||Steel w/ Polymer Knob||Operating Handle Finish||Black|
|Bolt Hold Open||None||Bolt Release||Upper Right Rear Receiver Mounted Lever|
|Trigger Guard Type||Part of Stock||Trigger Guard Material||Polymer|
|Trigger Guard Finish||Black Soft-touch||Trigger Guard Engraving||None|
|Magazine Release Type||Push Button||Magazine Release Position||Ahead of Magazine, Recessed|
|Magazine Cutoff||None||Anti-Release Magazine Lock Mechanism||2-Position Magazine Release|
|Stock Type||Full Stock Direct to Receiver||Stock Fit||CZ 600|
|Stock Material||Polymer||Stock Finish||Black Soft-touch|
|Buttpad||Synthetic Rubber||Adjustable Length of Pull||No|
|Default Length of Pull (in; cm)||14; 35.5||Min Length of Pull (in; cm)||14; 35.5|
|Max Length of Pull (in; cm)||14; 35.5||Adjustable Comb||No|
|Min Drop at Comb (in; cm)||~0.5; 1.2||Max Drop at Comb (in; cm)||~0.5; 1.2|
|Min Drop at Heel (in; cm)||~0.5; 1.2||Max Drop at Heel (in; cm)||~0.5; 1.2|
|Adjustable Cast||No||Adjustable Pitch||No|
|Forend Type||Part of Stock||Forend Fit||CZ 600|
|Forend Material||Polymer||Forend Finish||Black Soft-touch w/ Serrated Grip Zones|
|Barrel Length (mm)||508||Caliber Marking||308 Win.|
|Chamber Size||Standard||Pressure Rating||CIP N Marked|
|Barrel Profile||Round Semi-heavy||Barrel Material||Steel|
|Barrel Finish||Nitride Black||Chamber Finish||Standard|
|Rifling||4 Groove||Twist Rate||1:10|
|Muzzle Device||Thread Protector||Muzzle Thread||M15x1|
The CZ 600 Series features a patent protected bolt design that ensures 100% user-controlled feed in all shooting positions, and even under the most demanding conditions.
Other benefits include a patented, ergonomically designed vertical safety with completely silent operation, an exceptional magazine that users can select to function as detachable or locked, an extremely durable finish, and easy disassembly that requires no manipulation of the trigger. Models for hunting, sport and hobby are available in a wide range of popular calibers.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.