A compact, bolt-action sporting model with controls similar to those found on modern sporting rifles, the CZ 600 TRAIL delivers high levels of accuracy in a compact package. Long Picatinny rails are integrated on both the top of its aluminum receiver and forend. Additional mounting points include M-LOK® slots on the forend. The AR-15 compatible pistol grip features interchangeable backstraps that are compatible with the CZ P-09 pistol. The four-position telescopic stock features a cheekpiece on the left side. The 223 Rem. caliber model is compatible with polymer AR magazines.
- Controlled Feeding with Short Ejector
- The CZ 600 series combines the best qualities of controlled feed and push feed systems. This simple and reliable patented design delivers 100% user-controlled feed in all shooting positions, and even under the most demanding conditions.
- Superior Quality Barrel
- High-precision barrels with caliber-optimized lengths are cold hammer forged using CZ technology. The barrel features a threaded muzzle for mounting accessories.
- Extreme Accuracy
- The Trail model is guaranteed to shoot 2-MOA at 100m for 3 shot groups. All models are tested using match-grade factory ammunition.
- Short Rotation of Bolt Handle
- Due to the use of a locking system, the bolt handle rotates 60 degrees for quick and comfortable reloading without the risk of hitting the riflescope
- Patented Adjustable Trigger Mechanism
- Change between 4 different weights from 1.3lbs – 3lbs without having to remove the receiver from the stock.
- Standardized Mounting Interface
- The CZ 600 Trail receivers are equipped with a full length Picatinny Rail on the receiver and forend.
- Unique Safety
- A patented, easy-to-access vertical safety at the top of the grip is released by pressing down and allows for completely silent operation.
- Safe Disassembly
- A spring-loaded button on the right side of the receiver allows for easy removal of the bolt without manipulating the trigger.
- Highly Durable Receiver
- All CZ 600 series receivers come with a guaranteed service life of 20,000 shots.
- Extremely Durable Finish
- The surface of metal components in the CZ 600 series comes with CZ’s new BobOx chemical heat treatment, which gives it a hand, durable finish that resists corrosion.
- The Alpha model has a fiber-reinforced black polymer stock with parallel comb, symmetrical geometry and vertical grip optimized for modern shooting styles.
- A polymer, threaded bolt knob comes with the Alpha model
|Canada Legal Classification
|Receiver Integrated, Forend Full Length Picatinny Rail
|Chassis Integrated Modern Modular Pistol Grip Textured; AR-15 Spec
|Pistol Grip Cap
|Integrated Storage Cover
|Adjustable Two Stage
|Min Trigger Pull (lbs; N)
|Max Trigger Pull (lbs; N)
|Observed Trigger Pull (lbs)
|45 Degree Lever
|Manual Safety Position
|Chassis Left and Right Side, Above Grip
|Detachable Double Stack Double Feed Box Exposed Polymer
|Polymer AR-15 Compatible Magazines
|Default Length (in; mm)
|Min Length (in; mm)
|Max Length (in; mm)
|Min Width (in; mm)
|Max Width (in; mm)
|Height (in; mm)
|Weight (lbs; kg)
|Picatinny Rail, QD Slot Buttstock; M-LOK Chassis; M-LOK, Picatinny Rail Forend
|Bolt Throw Angle (Degrees)
|Size I Mini
|Lower Receiver Material
|Lower Receiver Finish
|Upper Receiver Material
|Upper Receiver Finish
|Stock Interfacing Mechanism
|Held in Chassis via Screws
|Stock Interfacing Mechanism Material
|Stock Interfacing Mechanism Finish
|Barrel Interfacing Mechanism
|Direct to Receiver
|Barrel Securing Mechanism
|Pinned to Receiver w/ Threaded Screws
|Barrel Securing Mechanism Material
|Barrel Securing Mechanism Finish
|Chassis Feed Ramp
|Recoil Lug Material
|Recoil Lug Finish
|Bolt Head Mounted Spring Loaded Ejector
|(3) Piece Bolt
|Bolt Head Type
|(3) Bolt Head Lugs
|Modular w/ Threaded Cylindrical Textured Knob
|Bolt Handle Material
|Steel w/ Aluminum Knob
|Operating Handle Finish
|Bolt Hold Open
|Upper Right Rear Receiver Mounted Lever
|Trigger Guard Type
|Part of Chassis
|Trigger Guard Material
|Trigger Guard Finish
|Trigger Guard Engraving
|Magazine Release Type
|Magazine Release Position
|Above Trigger Guard on Both Sides of Chassis, Exposed
|Anti-Release Magazine Lock Mechanism
|CZ 600 Trail Chassis
|Adjustable Length of Pull
|Default Length of Pull (in; cm)
|Min Length of Pull (in; cm)
|Max Length of Pull (in; cm)
|Removable Left Side Cheek Piece
|Min Drop at Comb (in; cm)
|Max Drop at Comb (in; cm)
|Min Drop at Heel (in; cm)
|Max Drop at Heel (in; cm)
|CZ 600 Trail
|Barrel Length (mm)
|CIP N Marked
The CZ 600 Series features a patent protected bolt design that ensures 100% user-controlled feed in all shooting positions, and even under the most demanding conditions.
Other benefits include a patented, ergonomically designed vertical safety with completely silent operation, an exceptional magazine that users can select to function as detachable or locked, an extremely durable finish, and easy disassembly that requires no manipulation of the trigger. Models for hunting, sport and hobby are available in a wide range of popular calibers.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.