A modern-day legend. World champions in the IPSC Production Division have been fully involved in the development of this all-steel SA/DA large-caliber pistol with external hammer. Due to its exceptional characteristics, it has also become the handgun of choice for several international armed forces.
Ergonomic Rubber Grips
- Secure, firm and adhesive grip in hand, even with a wet palm
Extended Magazine Release
- Convenient magazine release with extended stem is easily adjustable for right or left hand use
Shaped Magazine Lips
- Double-column magazine with single-column lips allow for a slimmer firearm design and faster reloading times
Front and Rear Cocking Serrations
- The CZ Shadow 1 adapts to your needs with front and rear cocking serrations that allow for comfortable and safe handling of the slide
- When using as a sport pistol and competing in IPSC disciplines, increased weight on the front of the firearm is crucial to achieving the shortest possible double tap times.
Leading Ergonomic Grip
- A stable grip is one of the key requirements for achieving the best shooting results. Therefore, the shape of the frame has been taken from the legendary CZ 75 pistols to give you a distinct advantage during competitions
Barrel Axis Optimization
- Optimized barrel axis positioning and weight distribution provide refined operation, low muzzle rise and reduced recoil
|Safeties||Safety Notch on Hammer, Manual Safety||Magazine Capacity||10|
|Rear Sight||Height Adjustable||Front Sight||Fiber Optic|
|Barrel Length (mm)||120||Height (mm)||150|
|Width (mm)||42||Length (mm)||209|
A modern-day legend. The IPSC Production Division world champions have been involved in the development of this all-steel SA/DA large-calibre pistol with an external hammer. Thanks to its exceptional properties, this model has also become the handgun of choice in several foreign armed forces.
Unique all-steel large capacity SA/DA pistols for service and IPSC shooting
The CZ 75 SP-01 models currently constitute truly universal handguns around. And not by coincidence – these pistols have been developed in collaboration with members of elite special forces and the best sport shooters on the planet. Regarding design, they are based on the timeless concept of the CZ 75 whose key parameters have been brought to absolute perfection. While retaining all the user-friendly features, a considerable improvement in accuracy and a major increase of lifetime have been achieved.
All CZ 75 SP-01 pistols meet the strictest Armed Forces requirements and excel in the hands of IPSC masters. At the same time, they are also the perfect choice for self-defence and suitable for concealed carry. What is more, customers can choose from several variants that differ specifically in the configuration of the controls, sights, option to have automatic striker block and other details.