Power should be an asset, never a liability: the Affinity 3.5 feels and handles like a smaller-gauge shotgun while offering the full capabilities of today’s 31⁄2″ shells. Together, our Inertia Driven® system and TSA pad—which absorbs up to 50% of the recoil—translate into a pleasant shooting experience no matter the conditions. Handling is also optimized thanks to the slim forend profile made possible by the recoil spring being efficiently housed around the magazine tube. The stock is also trim and includes an internal balance weight that can be removed to customize weight-distribution.
- IC, M, and F Mobil Chokes and wrench provided.
- Five stock drop and cast adjustment shims included for a truly optimized shooting experience.
- An optional 3.4 oz. stock counterweight comes standard to promote optimal balance adjustment if desired.
- Clean, reliable, and light-weight operation provides for ideal performance and easy maintenance.
3 1/2″ Chamber
- Chambered for the use of 3-1/2 in., 3 in., and 2-3/4 in. shotgun shells.
Drilled and Tapped Receiver
- A drilled and tapped receiver comes standard to facilitate quick and easy mounting of optics and accessories.
Chrome Lined Barrel
- Hard chrome-line chamber and bore ensure long-lasting protection from both continued wear and the elements.
- An oversized bolt release and charging handle make for easy operation of the action, even with gloved hands.
Beveled Loading Port
- An enlarged and beveled loading port makes loading shells quick and easy with and without gloves.
Removable Trigger Group
- A one-piece trigger group assembly is easily removed for ease of cleaning and maintenance.
TSA Recoil Pad
- Reduces up to 50% of felt recoil for quicker follow-up shots and increased shooting comfort. The proven design will not snag on your clothes as you shoulder the gun.
- Included fiber-optic front sight for easy target acquisition.
|Action||Semi-Automatic||Stock/Forend Material||Techno Polymer|
|Stock Finish||Black Synthetic||Size||Standard|
|Length of Pull (in)||14 3/8||Drop at Heel (in)||2 to 2 1/2|
|Drop at Comb (in)||1 1/2||Recoil Pad||TSA 22mm|
|Receiver Material||Aluminum Alloy||Receiver Finish||Anodized Black|
|Drilled and Tapped||Yes||Barrel Finish||Blued Matte|
|Rib||Step Checkered||Sight||Fiber-optic Red-bar Front Sight|
|Chokes||IC, M, F||Magazine Capacity||4 + 1|
|Overall Length (in)||49.5||Average Weight (lbs; kg)||7; 3.2|
|Minimum Recommended Load||3 dram, 1 1/8 oz|
Evolved Ergonom-X: Designed from the ground up to provide optimal comfort in any shooting position.
- Franchi researched the five most common shooting positions to create an ergonomic stock offering optimal comfort and efficiency in each of them. Raised curves and crisp checkering work together to deliver a firm grip and steady aim in any weather.
- The Inertia Driven system employed in the Franchi Affinity 3 and 3.5, affords these shotguns a lighter, slimmer profile for better handling. With no heavy gas cylinder under the forend, Franchi Inertia Driven shotguns balance and swing like a fine gun should.
Omni Stock Adjustable Fit
- Stock drop and cast adjustability for a truly optimized shooting experience.
TSA Recoil Pad
- A revolutionary design proven to reduce felt recoil up to 50 percent and make shooting more enjoyable. It also reduces flinching, which improves accuracy and allows for faster follow-up shots. Rounded edges minimize chances of snagging on clothing when the gun is raised to shooting position.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.