Experience the performance, quality, features and value that set our Affinity Elite shotguns above all others in their class. Enjoy the fit and feel offered by their sleek profiles, slim forends and integrated ergonomics to produce superior pointability. The barrels have weather-resistant Cerakote finish, Franchi Precision Cones for improved shot patterns, and upgraded fiber-optic sights to get you on target fast in low light. Stocks are adjustable for drop and cast to ensure a great fit. TSA recoil pads dramatically reduce felt recoil, even when using magnum loads. Wide loading ports, along with Sure Cycle large bolt releases and oversized bolt handles will be appreciated by hunters wearing gloves in cold or inclement weather. Take your shooting to the next level. Join the Elite.
- Evolved Ergonom-X: Designed from the ground up to provide optimal comfort in any shooting position.
- Inertia Driven: The Inertia Driven system employed in the Franchi Affinity 3 and 3.5, affords these shotguns a lighter, slimmer profile for better handling. With no heavy gas cylinder under the forend, Franchi Inertia Driven shotguns balance and swing like a fine gun should.
- Omni Stock Adjustable Fit: Five stock drop and cast adjustment shims included for a truly optimized shooting experience.
- Stock Counterweight: An optional 3.4 oz. stock counterweight comes standard to promote optimal balance adjustment if desired.
- Inertia Driven: Clean, reliable, and light-weight operation provides for ideal performance and easy maintenance.
- 3 1/2″ Chamber: Chambered for the use of 3-1/2 in., 3 in., and 2-3/4 in. shotgun shells.
- Drilled and Tapped Receiver: A drilled and tapped receiver comes standard to facilitate quick and easy mounting of optics and accessories.
- Chrome Lined Barrel: Hard chrome-line chamber and bore ensure long-lasting protection from both continued wear and the elements.
- Precision Cone Patterning: Proprietary forcing cone provides for less felt recoil and quicker follow-up shots.
- Oversized and Textured Bolt Controls: Oversized, and aggressively textured bolt handles and bolt releases team with an enlarged loading port to aid operation and loading while wearing gloves.
- Beveled Loading Port: An enlarged and beveled loading port makes loading shells quick and easy with and without gloves.
- Removable Trigger Group: A one-piece trigger group assembly is easily removed for ease of cleaning and maintenance.
- TSA Recoil Pad: Reduces up to 50% of felt recoil for quicker follow-up shots and increased shooting comfort. The proven design will not snag on your clothes as you shoulder the gun.
- Extended, Ported Choke Tubes: Five stainless extended chokes (C, IC, M, IM, & F) and a choke wrench come standard.
- Truglo Dual-Color Fiber-Optic Sight: The TRUGLO® dual-color fiber-optic front sight promotes improved and quick target acquisiton in most lighting conditions.
|Stock Finish||GORE OPTIFADE Waterfowl Timber||Length of Pull (in)||14 3/8|
|Drop at Heel (in)||2 to 2 1/2||Drop at Comb (in)||1 1/2|
|Grip||Standard||Receiver Finish||Cobalt Cerakote|
|Magazine Capacity||4 + 1||Drilled and Tapped||Yes|
|Sight||TRUGLO Dual-color Fiber-optic Bar Front Sight||Barrel Finish||Cobalt Cerakote|
|Minimum Recommended Load||3 dram, 1 1/8oz||Overall Length (in)||50.25|
|Average Weight (lbs)||7|
Franchi researched the five most common shooting positions to create an ergonomic stock offering optimal comfort and efficiency in each of them. Raised curves and crisp checkering work together to deliver a firm grip and steady aim in any weather.
The Inertia Driven system employed in the Franchi Affinity 3 and 3.5, affords these shotguns a lighter, slimmer profile for better handling. With no heavy gas cylinder under the forend, Franchi Inertia Driven shotguns balance and swing like a fine gun should.
Omni Stock Adjustable Fit
Stock drop and cast adjustability for a truly optimized shooting experience.
Precision Cone Patterning
Proprietary forcing cones provide for less felt recoil and quicker follow-up shots.
TSA Recoil Pad
A revolutionary design proven to reduce felt recoil up to 50 percent and make shooting more enjoyable. It also reduces flinching, which improves accuracy and allows for faster follow-up shots. Rounded edges minimize chances of snagging on clothing when the gun is raised to shooting position.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.