A shotgun represents something different to each hunter. For some it’s simply a tool. For others it’s an extension of their personality and passion. Still more think of it as a functional work of art. Satisfy your desire for something more in a shotgun with a beautifully crafted Instinct LX over/under from Franchi. It pairs superior ergonomics with deluxe old-world features to deliver exceptional function and striking good looks. Engraved gold birds and accents contrast perfectly with detailed engravings on the color cased-hardened receiver, and pair exquisitely with the rich AA-grade, oiled-walnut Prince of Wales stock and Schnabel forend, and black extended chokes. When you absolutely must have something more in a firearm, look no further than the Instinct LX line of shotguns.
- Color Case-Hardened Receiver
- Each Instinct LX is an example of fine Italian Craftsmanship. The color case-hardened steel receiver is engraved with a hunting scene and gold-inlaid highlights.
- Receiver Engraving
- Beautiful game scenes are artistically engraved into the receiver, each featuring two gold North American birds. Painstaking attention has been paid to ensure each scene is reminiscent of the American tradition and environment as possible.
- Trigger Guard Logo & Underside Engraving
- The underside of the receiver features inlaid gold “Franchi” and “Instinct LX” logos. The elegant presentation is finished with a beautifully crafted and blued trigger guard with contrasting gold Franchi “F” logo.
- Prince of Wales Stock & Checkering
- A slim, purposefully designed Prince of Wales grip with cut checkering combines superior ergonomics and shooting comfort with traditional style.
- Ergonomic Schnabel Forend & Checkering
- The slim and tapered schnabel forend features cut checkering and combines hamesome old-world style with heightened ergonomic performance and comfort in all shooting applications.
- Recoil Pad
- Every Franchi Over/Under comes standard with a recoil pad to promote shooting comfort with heavier loads and during long days in the field.
- Auto Ejectors
- Incorporates automatic ejectors to quickly clear spent hulls and faciliate fast reloading.
- Barrel Selector
- A horizontal barrel selector switch on the tang-mounted safety allows for the choice of which barrel fires first.
- Auto Safety
- The tang-mounted safety automatically resets ot the “On” position when the action is opened.
- Hard Case
- Custom fitted hard case to protect in transport.
- Steel Receiver Construction
- The monobloc receiver is machined from a solid steel block and features a color case-hardened finish for a refined and classic look and increased durability.
- AA-Grade Walnut
- A Prince of Wales Stock and Schnabel Forend are crafted from AA-Grade satin walnut and feature cut checkering to promote a positive grip.
- Vented Barrels
- Vents between the two barrels assist in the dissipation of heat when multiple shots are fired in quick succession.
- Vented Rib
- Featuring a vented rib to help dissipate heat and dampen mirage.
- Fiber-Optic Sight
- Included fiber-optic front sight for easy target acquisition.
- Extended Choke Tubes
- Three extended chokes ( IC, M,& F) and a choke wrench come standard.
|Stock Configuration||Prince of Wales||Stock Finish||AA-Grade Satin Walnut|
|Length of Pull (in)||14 1/4||Drop at Heel (in)||2|
|Drop at Comb (in)||1 1/2||Grip||Prince of Wales|
|Capacity||2||Receiver Finish||Engraved Color Cased Hardened|
|Barrel Finish||Gloss Blued||Sight||Fiber Optic Red Bar Front|
|Extended Choke||IC, M, F||Overall Length (in)||45|
|Average Weight (lbs)||7|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.