Engineered to be reliable, affordable and feature familiar controls for any user.
In addition to being reliable and affordable, the FX-9 was designed to be completely modular. Outfit it with any Freedom Ordnance barrel length and customize it with a nearly endless amount of AR-15 accessories. Also, you can create just about any configuration you need for your next mission. Made in the USA, this is freedom to the extreme.
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Blowback
- MAG TYPE: Glock® type
- AMMUNITION: 9mm 115 gr FMJ recommended/select hollow points. We recommend starting with with the following ammunition: 115 gr. FMJ Tulammo®, 115 gr. FMJ MAGTECH®, 115 gr. FMJ Wolf®, 124 gr. JHP SIG SAUER® Elite Performance, PMC® Bronze, 115 gr. American Eagle®, 115 gr. Federal®, 115 gr. Remington®. The FX-9 upholds Xtreme reliability with a wide range of ammo including many hollow point designs for self defense and full metal jacket. We do not recommend the use of non jacketed ammunition as unprotected lead can cause fouling and buildups that plated and jacketed bullets do not. Do not use aluminum case ammunition in your FX-9!!
- MATERIAL: The FX-9 is machined from billet material, anodized type III aluminum components. Steel components are full hard nitride and nickle boron nitirded including the barrel, bolt, ejector, last round hold open, feed ramp and extractor for extended wear properties and corrosion resistance.
- COMPATIBILITY: Comes pre-installed with an AR-15 Mil-Spec Buffer Tube and Mlok Handguard. Completely interchange with AR-15 buttstocks and pistol grips. Other aftermarket parts designed for the AR-15 may or may not be compatible.
- WARRANTY Limited Lifetime Warranty. Using aluminum casing, remanufactured, reloads or lead projectiles could void your warranty. Also, It does not include cosmetics, or issues that may result in changing out the fire control, buffer, buffer spring, or normal wear parts (ex. firing pin spring).
- IMPORTANT: The FX-9 is designed for right handed use. We advise left handed shooters to consider this before purchase, as some features may not be well suited to all left handed shooters. Trigger We do not recommend using aftermarket lighter weight triggers, if you wish to try an aftermarket trigger group we recommend keeping your factory supplied trigger group nearby for re-installation as it has more disconnector engagement built into it than a normal mil spec trigger group or after market trigger group.
Comes with 1 10/17 Rd Glock style magazine