The ASP™ sling is the simplest, most rugged, highest quality single point sling available. Its modular design allows it to be used with nearly any weapon platform on the market through a variety of modular weapon adapters. It enables the operator unlimited freedom of movement while ensuring a high level of retention. It excels in applications where cross shoulder transition, high speed transition from rifle to sidearm, and weapon retention are top priority.
The ASP™ sling was designed around the following parameters:
- Must utilize the Gear Sector™ modular weapon attachment system.
- Must function identical for both right and left hand shooters.
- Must be able to be quickly removed in an emergency situation.
- Must be able to be deployed in a variety of positions.
Materials & Construction
The ASP™ sling is constructed using multiple base materials. Material and finish processes are outlined below:
- Material: MIL-W-5625 Tubular nylon webbing
- Material: MIL-VT-295 #69 Bonded nylon thread
- Material: ITW GhillieTex™ brand hardware
- Construction: Double box stitch assembly
- Fitment: Closed construction accommodates 32″ – 52″ chest
- Compliance: 100% Berry Amendment Compliant
- Origin: Proudly Made in the USA
The ASP™ comes complete with the following components:
- 1ea. ASP™ Single Point Sling
- 1ea. Auxiliary adapter
The ASP™ sling requires a mounting solution for your particular weapon platform. The included auxiliary adapter allows you to attach your sling to the sling loop on your weapon. If your weapon is not currently outfitted with a sling loop, you will need to purchase one.