The Patented [US Patent No. D671,611] Gear Sector™ Rail Mount Hand Stop was designed to provide a low profile solution for increased weapon control and ergonomics. We designed them to fit perfectly flush with the Tango Down® rail panels to provide an uninterrupted rail space. They can be mounted anywhere on a Picatinny rail but work best when run in pairs. A bottom stop allows the weapon to be pulled into the shoulder pocket and a side mounted stop indexes perfectly in the web of your support hand for proper placement behind a weapon mounted flashlight. It comes complete with all mounting hardware, screws, hex keys, and Vibra-Tite® to make installation fast and easy. Mod 3 components feature a net 30% reduction in weight as well as an 1144 StressProof® heat treated full width steel index.
Materials & Construction
The Gear Sector™ Rail Mount Hand Stop is constructed using multiple base materials and is precision CNC machined from billet stock. Material and finish processes are outlined below:
- Base Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Base Finish: Cerakote™ Dark Earth ( H-235 ) over clear Type III, Class II Hard Coat
- Index Material: 1144 StressProof® heat treated steel
- Index Finish: Nitrocarburising by Nitrotec®
- Weight: 0.96 ozs.
- Compliance: 100% Berry Amendment Compliant
- Origin: Proudly Made in the USA
The Gear Sector™ Rail Mount Hand Stop comes complete with the following components:
- 1ea. Rail Mount Hand Stop
- 1ea. 9⁄64th hex key for securing mount to rail system
- 1ea. Vibra-Tite® VC3™ thread locking compound
- 1ea. Installation instructions