- Extends from 6” to 9”
- Swivels (tilts) to compensate for uneven terrain.
- Notched legs in 1” increments
- Legs are spring loaded, for fast deployment.
- Attaches to the Sling Swivel Stud
- Ultralight weight – 14 oz
- Has a built-in sling swivel stud to attach the sling.
- Most useful for shooting off the bench.
- 100% Made in the USA.
|Body Material||Heat Treated Steel, Hard Alloys|
|Leg Material||Heat Treated Steel, Hard Alloys|
|Leg Caps||Hard Rubber|
- Spring loaded and when the release button is depressed, they kick out to maximum height. Adjustments are locked in at 1-inch intervals and released by the push of a button on each leg. Notched legs are available on the BR (6-9 inch) and L (9-13 inch) bipod models. The bipod stows conveniently out of the way when not in use, folding toward the muzzle. Stowed legs are kept firmly in place by sturdy spring returns.