Harris Engineering designed a bipod so iconic and innovative that an entire class of bipod is identified by the Harris namesake. Designed as an easy to attach, lightweight, rugged bipod, the authentic Harris bipod stakes its reputation as a model that aids the rifleman’s ability to steady their firearm, without affecting the firearm’ inherent accuracy when attached but not in use. All Harris bipods are made of a heat treated steel alloy, giving them the strength they need while allowing them to have an anodized black finish. Series S bipods come with the additional ability to cant (swivel) to compensate for uneven terrain.
- Extends from 6” to 9”
- Direct attachment to a Picatinny Rail only
- Swivels (tilts) to compensate for uneven terrain
- Quick Deploy spring loaded self-leveling legs
- Allows the shooter to quickly set up on uneven surfaces and adjust the leg height without leaving their position. Self-leveling legs allow numerous height adjustments and just takes a simple twist of the locking mechanism to keep it in position. In order to keep the legs fully retracted or ejected the locking mechanism must be tightened.
- Ultralight weight – 13 oz
- Has a built-in sling swivel stud to attach the sling
- Most useful for shooting off the bench
- Heat treated steel and hard alloys
- Hard rubber leg caps
- Polymer knob
- Anodized black finish
- 100% Made in the USA.
|Attachment Interface||Picatinny||Interface Slots Used||3|
|Core Bipod Material||Heat Treated Hard Steel Alloy||Core Finish||Anodized Black|
|Additional Interface Provided||Sling Stud||Bipod Head Type||Fixed Interface with Cant|
|Bipod Head Material||Heat Treated Hard Steel Alloy||Head Finish||Anodized Black|
|Leg Deploy Operation||Rotating Thumb Screw, Spring Loaded Kick-out||Leg Control Material||Heat Treated Hard Steel Alloy|
|Leg Control Finish||Anodized Black||Leg Material||Heat Treated Hard Steel Alloy|
|Leg Finish||Anodized Black||Leg Postions (Degrees)||0, 90|
|Leg Adjustments||Fully Adjustable, Locking Thumb Screw||Min Deployed Height (in)||6|
|Max Deployed Length (in)||9||Cant Tension Control||Knurled Knob|
|Cant Knob Material||Polymer||Cant Control Finish||Black|
|Cant Range (Degrees)||~45||Pan||None|
|Min Footprint Width (in; cm)||~7.4; 18.9||Max Footprint Width (in; cm)||~10; 25.4|
|Foot Interface||Harris||Foot Type||Rubber Textured Rounded|
|Stowed Length (in; cm)||~7.6; 19.4||Stowed Depth (in)||~2.1; 5.2|
|Stowed Width (in; cm)||~3; 7.6||Weight (oz)||13|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.