The CX™ (Copper alloy eXpanding) bullet from Hornady represents the most advanced monolithic hunting bullet on the market. Its optimized design offers extended range performance, greater accuracy, high weight retention, and deep penetration.
- Monolithic Copper Alloy Bullet
- One-piece copper alloy won’t separate and delivers devastating terminal performance, deep penetration, and 95% weight retention.
- Heat Shield® Tip
- The Heat Shield® Tip is made of a heat resistant polymer that resists aerodynamic heating and provides a consistently high BC for the bullet’s entire flight path. The Heat Shield® tip also gives the bullet a perfect meplat (tip) for bullet-to-bullet and lot-to-lot consistency.
- Optimum Groove Geometry
- The grooves on the CX™ bullet maximize aerodynamic performance while effectively reducing bearing surface and fouling.
- Nontraditional Option for Large Game
- Appropriate for use in other areas that require nontraditional bullets, CX™ provides a great option for everything from medium-size to large game.
|Bullet Type||Copper alloy eXpanding|
|Ballistic Coefficient (G1)||0.490|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.