By combining the technologies of the GMX® and FTX® bullet design, the MonoFlex® bullet gives lever gun shooters another option. Constructed of a copper alloy, MonoFlex® bullets offer hunters a solid that won’t separate, and when recovered, retains 95% of its original weight. Copper alloy differs from solid copper in that it is harder, tougher and does not foul or increase pressure the way solid copper bullets do.
Upon impact, the patented Flex Tip® design initiates immediate expansion, even at the lower velocities often encountered in mid to long range lever gun shooting situations. Its deep penetration and high weight retention combine to produce yet another accurate, deadly and dependable choice for lever gun hunters.
- Patented Flex Tip® Design
- Safe to use in all tubular magazines and initiates expansion, even at lower velocities.
- Monolithic Construction
- One-piece copper alloy won’t separate and delivers devastating terminal performance, deep penetration and 95% weight retention.
- Ballistically Efficient Secant Ogive Profile
- Delivers the flattest possible trajectories from lever guns.
|Ballistic Coefficient (G1)||0.175|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.