Howa 1500 Barreled Actions are the perfect platform for a quality precision rifle build, at an affordable cost. Every Howa Barreled Action, from firing pin to the barrel is perfectly designed; quality machined, fitted with exacting tolerances and all with superior hammer forged pre-hardened steel.
Howa Features a machined receiver and forged bolt. The bolt features an integral bolt handle and pressure vent holes and the reliable M-16 style extractor/ejector. Our factory barrels are cold hammer forged steel and are chambered symmetrically at the center of the axis with head space set to stringent and exacting specs. Bolt faces are true and square to the chamber. All Howa Barreled Actions are equipped with outstanding technical features and innovations. All Howa’s have a 3-position safety which allows for the action to be locked down as well as unloaded while safe.
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Forged flat-bottom receiver with integral recoil lug
- One-piece forged bolt/handle (can be taken apart for cleaning by hand, no tools needed)
- 3 pressure relief holes in blot main body
- External Sako/m16 style extractor and m16 style internal plunger ejector
- Push-feed design
- 2 locking lugs and bolt handle acts as 3rd safety lug.
- The HACT trigger is set up like a drop-in unit, 2-stage, no external springs or transfer bar
- Trigger is set to 2.5- 3lb
- Serrated trigger shot
- Three position safety
|Drilled and Tapped
|Rate of Twist (in)
|1 – 8
|5/8 – 24
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.