Due to the necessity of a potent 7.62mm cartridge firearm with superior performance, and an innovative, powerful, accurate and reliable platform that can be rapidly and easily deployed in all situations- IWI created the TAVOR 7 7.62X51mm Rifle.
TAVOR 7 is a bullpup configuration system – rear center of gravity enabling a rapid acquisition of the target and providing the ability to fire the firearm with only one hand.
Furthermore, due to the bullpup configuration, the firearm’s overall length can be significantly reduced without modifying the barrel length, allowing maneuverability in confined spaces and at the same time, being lethal for long ranges.
TAVOR 7 is an innovative system, built to be durable and robust, designed in close collaboration with the IDF to create a firearm with outstanding performance and accuracy in all environmental conditions with enhanced human ergonomics.
TAVOR 7 is made of superior steel and high strength impact modified polymer; it has a rotating bolt system ensuring maximum safety for the user.
TAVOR 7 can be easily adapted, depending on the operational requirements.
TAVOR 7 is a fully ambidextrous platform; the ejection side can be swapped rapidly and easily from side to side by the user. It is equipped with mil standard 1913 Picatinny rails on all sides allowing 100% compatibility with any available sights and/or accessories.
- Optimized ergonomic design
- Fully Ambidextrous
- Safety Lever, Magazine Release, Bolt Catch: can be converted by the user from side to side ejection port, bolt and charging handle
- Non reciprocating charging handle
- Enlarged trigger guard for easier access and hand protection
- Pistol grips can be changed or modified
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum MIL-STD 1913 Rail
- M-LOK fore end, provided MIL-STD 1913 accessory rails at the 3 and 9 o’clock positions
- Covered MIL-STD 1913 accessory rail at the 6 o’clock position
- Uses any NATO MIL-STD 7.62 Steel / aluminum / polymer magazine
- Short-stroke gas piston
- 4 position gas regulator
- Designed for minimum operator and armorer level maintenance, thus reducing life cycle costs
- 100% interchangeability, reducing the overall costs of the system
- Simple field stripping into only 2 parts, easy to clean and no need for special tools
- Body built of high strength impact modified polymer
- All the metal parts of the weapon are corrosion resistant
- Hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floating barrel, for enhanced accuracy & life cycle
- Detachable replaceable barrel
|Action||Gas Piston, Semi-auto|
|Operating System||4 Piston Gas Regulator, Closed Rotating Bolt, Short Stroke Gas Piston|
|Stock Type||Reinforced Polymer Bullpup Configuration|
|Magazine Type||LR/SR25 Pattern|
|Barrel Material||Chrome Lined, Cold Hammer Forged, CrMoV|
|Rifling||1:12″ Twist, 4 Grooves, Right Hand|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.