Welcome to the fold! You’re looking at a semi-automatic folding carbine that comes with more pistol magazine options than a cat has lives. The SUB2000 picks up where handguns leave off. Folded, it tucks away nicely in situations where space is limited, but it’s quick to deploy in situations where time is of the essence.
The semi-automatic SUB2000 is designed to be the most convenient 9mm rifle available. It’s adjustable and foldable to 18.75 x 7 inches for easy storage and can accept most popular handgun magazines. Plus it can easily be disassembled for cleaning or inspection without tools. Ideal for backpacking trips and situations where space and convenience are paramount.
- Pistol Caliber Power
- The SUB2000 offers the best of both worlds. Yes, it’s a pistol caliber, however the ballistic advantage and accuracy at distance come from the 18.5″ barrel. Barrel length translates to velocity which translates to power downrange. You’ll get the most out of your pistol ammunition right out of the box.
- It’s modular due to the M-LOK and magazine compatibility. Yes it’s simple and reliable. It folds and stows nicely, but at the end of the day, the SUB2000 is simply fun to shoot.
- Designed with a straight blow-back system, the SUB2000 is very simple to operate and maintain. The sights are intuitive, the stock is adjustable and field stripping is a breeze.
- The SUB2000 has been filling the pistol caliber carbine niche for two decades. Getting the most out of your pistol ammunition and maintaining magazine compatibility has never been easier and more affordable.
- Plays Well With Others
- Is it a magazine catch or magazine release? Is it both? We’ll leave that up to you, but the SUB2000 was designed with versatility in mind and that’s why we offer this awesome carbine in a variety of magazine configurations so you can pair your favorite pistol with your favorite pistol caliber carbine. The Glock SUB2000 is limited to Glock magazines, however the “Multi-Mag” SUB2000 can take any mag catch available.
|Min Length of Pull (in; mm)||13.25; 337||Max Length of Pull (in; mm)||14.5; 368|
|Trigger Pull (lbs; N)||9.5; 42.2||Magazine Compatiblity||S&W M&P Pistol|
|Optic Interface||Picatinny Integrated Forend||Rear Sight||Fixed Ghost Ring|
|Front Sight||Fully Adjustable Post||Barrel Length (mm)||470.5|
|Twist Rate (in; mm)||1:10; 1:254||Muzzle Device||Thread Protector|
|Barrel Threads (in)||1/2-28||Min Unfolded Length (in; mm)||31.52; 801|
|Max Unfolded Length (in; mm)||32.77; 833||Max Width (in; mm)||1.25; 32 (at Grip)|
|Max Height (in; mm)||7; 178||Folded Length(in; mm)||18.52; 470.5|
|Folded Height (in; mm)||~7; 178||Weight Unloaded (lbs; kg)||~4.25; 1.9|
|Accessory Interface||Sling Slot Buttstock; 12, 6 O’Clock Picatinny, 3, 9 O’Clock M-LOK Forend|
Comes with 1 10 Rd Full Size S&W M&P Pistol Mag. Magazine catch/release for the Beretta 92, CZ 75, S&W Mod 59, Sig Sauer P226, Sig Sauer P320, and Canik TP Series Pistols sold separately.
|Item Code||SUB-2K9 MP BLACK/BLACK|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.