Whether it’s a beginner’s first knife or a new addition to the collection, this Starter Series Kershaw boasts a modern design and reliable performance. The Tremolo is set at an entry-level price, yet it delivers a lifetime of quality. Everything about this Starter is easy to use, from its assisted opening mechanism to its comfortable handle contouring during use. Additional details give the Tremolo added value, including steel inlays, handle texturing, and a reversible deep-carry pocketclip. With these added features, the Tremolo punches above its weight class.
- Provides amazing bang for the buck; steel inlays and blade cutout add style
- Contoured glass-filled nylon handle is comfortable, texturing helps provide secure grip during use
- Opens quickly and easily with Kershaw’s assisted opening and built-in flipper
- 4Cr14 blade steel offers good corrosion resistance, easy sharpening, high strength; stonewashed finish helps hide fingerprints and use scratches
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Opening Action||Assisted||Opens With||Flipper|
|Lock Type||Liner lock||Blade Style||Clip Point|
|Blade Edge||Plain||Blade Length (cm)||7.9|
|Blade Thickness (in; mm)||0.108; 2.75||Blade Steel||4Cr14|
|Blade Finish/Coating||Stonewashed finish||Handle Material||Glass-filled nylon|
|Handle Thickness (in; mm)||0.44; 11.2||Handle Finish/Coating||Matte|
|Handle Color||Silver and Black||Pocketclip||Reversible deep carry (right/left, tip-up)|
|Overall Length (in; cm)||7.5; 18.4||Closed Length (in; cm)||4.125; 10.5|
|Weight (oz; g)||2.8; 79||Use||Everyday, Work|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.