Lapua Signum rimfire ammunition features a unique bullet design that has better lubricity, ultimately increasing the overall velocity of the round.
The Lapua Signum is the first .22 caliber cartridge that can offer the shooter similar additional properties as those that have been obtained with the coated bullets of centerfire calibers.
The cartridge’s lubricant decreases the friction caused by the bullet to the rifling, especially at the initial phase of the shot. The 2.59 g (40 gr) bullet also rotates evenly through the rifling and its tail remains symmetric.
Best of all, Lapua Signum ’s superior internal ballistics ensures that the external ballistic properties of the bullet can be retained without compromising quality.
- bullet tip with specially designed, symmetrical lubrication grooves
- longitudinal and crosswise grooves for even lubrication of the inside wall of the barrel
- about 50 %more lubricant than conventional lead bullets
- longer active lubrication area works as early as the barrel throat
- optimal lubrication diminishes temperature and humidity effects of surrounding air
|Bullet Type||Signum Lead Round Nose|
Ballistics (150mm Test Barrel):
Crosswind Drift (mm; 4 m/s wind):
Trajectory (mm; 25m Zero):
Trajectory (mm; 50m Zero):
Trajectory (mm; 75m Zero):
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.